Extending functionality and working with great teams like Jelastic, provides WHMCS clients and hosting providers new opportunities to expand their portfolio of services and offer new types of solutions to their customers.
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
Jelastic, Inc., the first company to deliver Platform-as-Infrastructure, today announced support for the WHMCS billing system in its software solution for hosting service providers. Because of the collaboration, hosting service providers can bypass billing system integrations, allowing them to experience more rapid, turnkey cloud platform deployment, simplified management and increased ROI.
Jelastic’s Platform-as-Infrastructure for hosting service providers provides a turnkey cloud solution that provides the features of PaaS and IaaS combined. Hosters can quickly offer an enterprise-class scalable cloud to their customers looking to develop and deploy PHP, Java or Ruby applications.
WHMCS is a universal billing system for hosters with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and broad functionality that is currently integrated with over 75 payment systems.
“WHMCS provides a comprehensive billing solution for hosting service providers worldwide”, said Ruslan Synytsky, Jelastic CTO and Founder. “Adding out-of-the-box support of more billing systems demonstrates our ongoing commitment to provide a turnkey cloud platform that opens up new markets and drives new revenue. This integration speeds deployment, simplifies management and increases ROI for hosters using WHMCS and Jelastic.”
The integration with WHMCS provides:
- WHMCS account creation from within the Jelastic user interface
- Single Sign On between the Jelastic interface and WHMCS billing panel
- The ability to purchase Jelastic recharge cards using WHMCS
- Invoicing of Jelastic’s post-paid users using WHMCS
“WHMCS is excited to see this advanced integration with Jelastic”, said Matt Pugh, CEO of WHMCS. “Extending functionality and working with great teams like Jelastic, provides WHMCS clients and hosting providers new opportunities to expand their portfolio of services and offer new types of solutions to their customers.”
- Jelastic’s Platform-as-Infrastructure is a turnkey cloud solution that can be deployed as a private, public or hybrid cloud by enterprises or hosting service providers.
- Platform-as-Infrastructure combines the traditional paradigms of Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service to provide a comprehensive Java, Ruby and PHP hosting platform.
- Jelastic achieves significant deployment, management and operational savings by delivering a turnkey cloud platform, for a fraction of the cost of existing virtualization solutions.
- For developers, Jelastic provides one-click deployment and automatic scalability of Java, Ruby and PHP applications without the need to code to proprietary APIs.
WHMCS, a private company based in the UK was established in 2005 as the first company to develop a system to combine billing and support solutions into a single package. Since then, WHMCS has developed an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online business in over 90 countries worldwide supporting everything from signup to termination, with automated billing, provisioning and management. WMCS has been able to provide one of the most popular billing and support solutions for web host by partnering with numerous strategic partners to provide its customers with the products and services to allow its end users to achieve success.
Jelastic, Inc., provides enterprise software that re-defines the economics of cloud deployment and management. Jelastic is the first company to deliver Platform-as-Infrastructure, combining the flexibility of IaaS and the ease of use of PaaS within a single turnkey platform, at a fraction of the cost of existing virtualized environments. Jelastic, headquartered in San Mateo, California, enables enterprises and hosting service providers to unleash the full potential of the cloud. For more information or to start a free, two-week trial, visit us at http://www.jelastic.com.