Note Anytime won the 2013 Tabby award for Best Personal Productivity App
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) March 26, 2014
MetaMoJi Corp. today released an update to their award winning note taking and productivity app, Note Anytime, for the Android platform. New features in Note Anytime 2.1 include more a wider variety of pens (highlighters, fountain pens and brushes), text formatting and spellcheck enhancements for document editing and password protection for notes and folders within the Digital Cabinet in-app cloud storage. Note Anytime 2.1 ups the ante in note taking productivity across all platforms. Users can download Note Anytime (on sale now for$1.99 from a list price of $7.99) or Note Anytime Lite (free) on all Android-enabled mobile devices from the Google Play Store.
Note Anytime version 2.1 expands its compelling features, including:
- ENHANCED FORMATTING – For Android tablet users, a number of different text styles have been added, including the option to add bullets, increase/decrease indents, change text box background colors and italicize fonts. Note Anytime users also have access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles for more professional results.
- PEN IMPROVEMENTS - Note Anytime users will find new pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes. The highlighter pen makes it really easy to use Note Anytime for presentations. Users can now specify transparency and opacity levels to their highlighter pen. A color wheel has been added to give users a wide array of choices of inks and colors.
- SPELL CHECKING OPTIONS – A new built-in spell checker will allow users to find and replace text within their notes and to easily correct typos.
- NEW ZOOM BOX OPTIONS - Note Anytime 2.1 improves the zoom box with added "Line Ratio" and "Frame Ratio" options. “Frame Ratio” options are used to specify the vertical distance (or ratio) when a user taps the return key on the zoom box. “Line Ratio” (available only with lined papers) specifies how many lines the return key is jumped.
- DIGITAL CABINET – Note Anytime users can now choose to sync all their folders or selected folders to Digital Cabinet, a cloud service that allows users to save and manage their documents. New improvements make it easy to search and select notes in Digital Cabinet and to register a note as a template.
- EXTENDED CONNECTION – Note Anytime users are given up to 2 GB of cloud storage with an option called Digital Cabinet, thus ensuring safe backup of their critical documents. Other “send to cloud” options include Evernote, Dropbox, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
- PASSWORD PROTECTION – Users of Note Anytime now have the option to password protect their notes, ensuring their information is kept safe.
Note Anytime is currently on sale for $1.99 (from $7.99) from the Google Play Store at the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metamoji.noteanytime2
Note Anytime Lite can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store at the following link:
Volume purchasing is available in the Google Play Store for both enterprise and education purposes.
MetaMoJi creates products to break barriers between devices and users with revolutionary applications on smartphones and tablet devices. MetaMoJi’s unique innovations give users the comfort of an analog experience with the convenience of digital technology. MetaMoJi’s mission is to contribute to the advancement of human beings with unique applications to collect knowledge, write documents, organize ideas and share them with others. Please visit the corporate site for more information.