With more minutes added to the monthly plans on PhoneIndia.com, the rate to call India is as low as 0.8 cents / minute.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 28, 2014
For everyone calling India regularly, PhoneIndia.com improved its monthly plans, adding more minutes for the same price. From 50 to 300 minutes have been added to the old plans without changing the monthly price. India 500 turned into India 550 for the price of $4.99 per month, while India 1000 became India 1200, and India 3000 got 300 minutes extra and became India 3300.
- India 550 offers 550 minutes for $4.99 a month; calls to India are as low as 0.9 cents/minute.
- India 1200 makes available 1200 minutes for the monthly fee of $9.99; calls to India are 0.8 cents/minute.
- India 3300 offers 3300 minutes for $26.99 a month; calls to India are 0.8 cents/minute.
With PhoneIndia.com customers can call India in three different ways:
- using KeepCalling app for iOS or Android and dialing directly
- using access numbers without the need for Internet connection
- using Web Call app for calls from PC to phone via Internet
Advantages of PhoneIndia.com monthly plans:
- All plans offer minutes to any phone in India, whether mobile or landline. The batch of minutes is available for 30 days.
- Any of the plans will renew automatically, and the customer is charged directly on their credit or debit card, without having to go to the website to buy a new calling card or even turn on the computer for a purchase. Customers apply for a monthly plan only once, before the first use. Then minutes are added without any intervention and payment is made automatically.
- Customers avoid running out of minutes.
- All customers benefit from much lower rates for the same destination when using the plan instead of Voice Credit, which is recommended for occasional use.
- The rates per month are tailored to fit any budget or need.
- Upgrading and downgrading are possible whenever convenient, without paying anything extra. India 550 can be upgraded to India 1200 or India 3300. At the same time, India 3300 can be downgraded to any of the other two, whenever necessary.
In case one runs out of minutes before the 30 day active period, the Voice Credit service works as an extra option that allows customers to add credit minutes to the fixed 550, 1200 or 3300 minute plan.
In addition to monthly plans, PhoneIndia.com offers Voice Credit, a prepaid service for international calls and SMS. Compared to monthly plans, Voice Credit is purchased occasionally, since the price per minute is a bit higher than in India 550, India 1200 or India 3300.
Ordering on PhoneIndia.com takes few seconds, transactions are transparent, and there are no hidden fees. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal; all products can be bought with a credit or debit card, or with PayPal except for monthly plans. Moreover, payment is available in several currencies: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, plus British Pounds and Euros. The payment security system is known to be very strong.
Extras on PhoneIndia.com
- Thank You points are rewarded on every purchase, and can be converted into free Voice Credit for calls and SMS.
- Features like PINless and Speed Dial have no price and can be activated anytime.
- Customer Service is available 24/7, offering individual attention and assistance.
- Orders can be placed from any PC or smartphone, comfortably and easily, and even on the go; the sole condition is to have Internet access.
- The friendly website design makes browsing easy.
- Order status, invoices and other records are displayed in the online account.
- Promotions are also advertised by email for those having subscribed to the Newsletter.
- For constant news feed: PhoneIndia.com page is available on Facebook.
Customer reviews point to these aspects of the service:
"Phoneindia has been working very well for me, especially the ability to call any country with same recharge and the fast dial fav numbers." (amol_chandekar)
"The transaction was smooth and clear and the service is great." (vonnasudheer)
"Best value I've found to call India. Never lets me down. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. Will always use to call internationally. Thanks." (sonneta01)
PhoneIndia.com is a website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was listed as no. 16 among the fastest growing companies in the telecommunications industry in 2013, by Inc Magazine. KeepCalling, the company behind PhoneIndia.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from monthly plans: Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Mobile Recharge. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses.