London, UK (PRWEB) March 26, 2014
Tremendous advances in the molecular biology field during the recent decade are boosting the development and introduction of novel nucleic acid diagnostic tests. Furthermore, these advances open nice opportunities for the creation of simpler, faster and more standardized tests, testing platforms as well as more personalized treatment options, which have a possibility to considerably change the face of clinical care.
Nucleic acid biomarkers are currently on the threshold of introducing new strategies aimed to improve cancer diagnostics, including point-of-care (POC) testing. The scientists’ expanding knowledge of transitional networks, which regulate gene expressions, will likely assist in understanding the core of cancer phenotypes. The on-going developments enabled the establishment of methods for molecules, for instance, mRNA, which are integral to gene expression, and also micro RNAs that are essential in the regulation of gene expression. Besides, the sphere of genetic changes/mutation, which can be seen in cancer, has been also recently studied in more depth. Whilst, nucleic acid biomarkers provide significant advances alongside phenotypic methods, laboratories gather pace in developing new molecular applications, which are also related to the use of advanced techniques like PCR, microarray, next-generation sequencing, etc.
New research report “Cancer Molecular Biomarkers 2014: A Global Market Study” worked out by Biopharm Reports is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Cancer Molecular Biomarkers 2014: A Global Market Study
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 3,090.00
The topical study provides an in-depth guide to the global cancer molecular biomarkers filed, covering the present research and clinical use of nucleic acid biomarkers in cancer. It also throws light on the nucleic acid biomarkers anticipated to be used for various applications in the next three years. The report offers comprehensive profiles of molecular techniques and examines the major cancer diagnostic areas, discloses vital information on the evolving and current use of molecular biomarkers, identifies the laboratory users’ unmet needs and also evaluates the future growth prospects of the cancer molecular biomarkers market. The report grants access to valuable finding on the performance of the global cancer molecular biomarkers market and, moreover, outlines and thoroughly discusses the market’s future opportunities.
- Extensive overview of the global cancer molecular biomarkers filed.
- Comprehensive snapshot of the current and future molecular forms.
- Detailed profiles of the cancer molecular diagnostic biomarkers.
- Close look at the clinical utilities of cancer molecular biomarkers.
- Valuable study samples.
- Important information on the main cancer types.
- Summary of the cancer diagnostic techniques.
- Data on the current and evolving molecule types.
- Details on the circulating tumour and cancer stem cells.
- Insightful review of the key existing and emerging molecular cancer diagnostic techniques and also cancers tested with their use.
- Thorough discussion of the prevailing trends and burgeoning issues.
- Profound insights into the competitive landscape and data on the major market players.
- Extensive future outlook for the global cancer molecular biomarkers filed.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Biopharm Reports page.