London, UK (PRWEB) March 26, 2014
In 2011, the world’s total reserves of manganese was estimated at around 630 million tonnes. South Africa, Ukraine, Brazil, Australia and India possess the richest manganese reserves. In 2011, the world manganese production registered a 1.6% YoY increase and exceeded 58.3 million tonnes. In the same year, China accounted for about 33% of the global supply volume. In 2016, the global manganese supply is poised to go beyond 61.17 million tones, driven be the increasing demand for the products from its expanding applications.
As for the world market leader, China, so its production of manganese remained at the same level in 2010 and 2011. Meanwhile, the domestic consumption of manganese witnessed a 6% decline, and in 2011, it totaled just over 21.6 million tonnes. The key Chinese manganese export destinations include India, Japan, Korea, Vietnam and Australia. At the same time, certain volumes of manganese are imported to China from Australia, South Africa, Gabon and Brazil.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the manganese market at various geographical scales can be found in the topical research study “Manganese: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the manganese market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing manganese capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Manganese: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 890.00
The in-demand study gives profound insights into the manganese market scenario alongside essential data on the present and historical market performance. It digs deep into the various geographical markets for manganese, uncovers through discussions of the burning industry issues, investigates the prevailing industry trends and also identifies and thoroughly describes the key market growth propellers and resistors. Accurate statistics on manganese capacities, consumption, supply and foreign trade is presented in the report in tandem with a comprehensive overview of the local manganese price fluctuations. Furthermore, the report evaluates the competitive climate, discloses valuable information on the dominant manganese manufacturers and suppliers, and throws light on the actual situation in the feedstock sector. Additionally, all-round short-term future forecasts of the manganese market worldwide, regionally and by country are available in the research report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get abreast of the actual scenario of the manganese market.
- Obtain a whole set of top-level information on the manganese market historical and present performance.
- Become informed about the major industry development trends.
- Receive access to a deep examination of the main factors shaping the market.
- Determine the most attractive market opportunities and learn how to derive the maximum benefits from them.
- Be ready to overcome the potential market threats.
- Get insights into the competitive climate within the manganese market, identify the strongest competitors and facilitate the choice of prospective business partners.
- Become aware of the current situation in the raw material sector.
- Take proper business decisions and elaborate successful business strategies grounded on the market future forecasts through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.