New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
The Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown/French Quarter Hotel has recently completed multimillion-dollar renovations to its entire property, and welcomes guests to New Orleans to enjoy all-new features.
Formerly the Hampton Inn New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter, the new upgrades have included a name change to include its added suites and is now called The Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown/French Quarter Hotel. Renovations have included:
- 23 additional rooms and suites for a total of 210 accommodations
- Modern color schemes, including fresh paint to the property’s exterior
- New Hampton® bedding, bathroom fixtures and window treatments in all guest rooms
- A renovated breakfast area on the fourth floor
- A Suite Shop convenience store in the front lobby
- Refashioned carpet, furniture and décor in common areas
Guests can also take advantage of other premium features, including complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, complimentary On the House® hot breakfast, in-room mini refrigerators and microwaves, flat-screen TVs with premium channels and more. In fall 2014, guests can also enjoy even more upgrades to the property, including two meeting rooms for gatherings of up to 50 people each.
Situated in the heart of the city within steps of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown/French Quarter Hotel offers a convenient place to enjoy popular Louisiana events, including Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, Sugar Bowl, Essence Music Festival and more. Additionally, guests can easily commute to area attractions like the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Smoothie King Center, the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and other top places to visit.
Find out more about the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown/French Quarter Hotel by calling (504) 529-9990 or visiting: http://neworleanshamptoninns.com/hampton-hotels/downtown.