Dana Point, CA (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
ERPVAR.com network of ERP consultants is pleased to present this Sage 100 ERP warehouse management and manufacturing webcast event. Leading Sage 100 ERP enhancement developers will discuss the top fourteen points to consider when integrating Sage 100 ERP with a completely automated receiving, sales order processing, pick, pack, ship and manufacturing solution.
Title: Completely Automate Sage 100 ERP Sales Order Processing with an Integrated Pick, Pack, Ship and Manufacturing Solution
Date: Thursday, April, 3, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Who: Distributors and Manufacturers
During this complimentary webinar learn how Sage 100 ERP customers automate the entire warehouse and manufacturing process by:
1. Using iOS, Android, or Windows devices to receive purchase order items into the warehouse.
2. Using iOS, Android, or Windows devices to efficiently pick, pack and stage orders.
3. Direct picking for a single order or enable wave picking for multiple orders.
4. Efficiently picking in Bin Location order and by Warehouse Zone/Region.
5. Staging orders while maintaining accurate views of inventory in real time.
6. Staging finished goods for Quality Control automatically.
7. Using advanced features for directed put-away of manufactured goods.
8. Using specialized options to pick and track components and raw materials through the manufacturing process:
About ERP VAR
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, ERP VAR represents the collective expertise of Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree), Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS90 and MAS 200), Sage 500 ERP (formerly MAS 500), Sage ERP X3, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Intacct, Infor, Acumatica and QuickBooks Enterprise third party developers combined with the expertise of local implementation ERP consultants. These local ERP consultants provide end users with a thorough needs analysis to determine which ERP software functionality is required to address their unique needs. If a business process assessment is required, the local channel partner is enlisted to provide a comprehensive examination with end user company departments to insure the correct ERP software is selected implemented and the staff is properly trained. For more information, please visit http://erpvar.com.