We are thrilled to offer a webcast to educate Sage 100 ERP customers about warehouse management and manufacturing enhancements. Said Kathy Graham, Partner ERPVAR.com
Dana Point, CA (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
ERPVAR.com network of ERP consultants is pleased to present this Sage 100 ERP warehouse management and manufacturing webcast event. Leading Sage 100 ERP enhancement developers will discuss the top fourteen points to consider when integrating Sage 100 ERP with a completely automated receiving, sales order processing, pick, pack, ship and manufacturing solution.
Title: Completely Automate Sage 100 ERP Sales Order Processing with an Integrated Pick, Pack, Ship and Manufacturing Solution
Date: Thursday, April, 3, 2014
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Who: Distributors and Manufacturers
During this complimentary webinar learn how Sage 100 ERP customers automate the entire warehouse and manufacturing process by:
1. Using iOS, Android, or Windows devices to receive purchase order items into the warehouse.
2. Using iOS, Android, or Windows devices to efficiently pick, pack and stage orders.
3. Direct picking for a single order or enable wave picking for multiple orders.
4. Efficiently picking in Bin Location order and by Warehouse Zone/Region.
5. Staging orders while maintaining accurate views of inventory in real time.
6. Staging finished goods for Quality Control automatically.
7. Using advanced features for directed put-away of manufactured goods.
8. Using specialized options to pick and track components and raw materials through the manufacturing process:
- Completing finished good and print labels for container or pallet tracking immediately.
- Tracking outside processes through manufacturing with a Dashboard to track it as well.
- Tracking material issues and completions on work orders.
- Tracking labor and work order positioning on the shop floor.
- Seeing work order information with a “Live” dashboard.
- Capturing QC or special information needed during manufacturing and attach to a work order.
- Coming Soon track manufacturing on Apple IOS as well as on PC’s, tablets, touch screens or mobile devices.
9. License Plating to track and ship optimum inventory in pallets, case packs and containers (NEW).
10. Automating shipping from the scanned information, parcel and freight.
11. Sending email shipment notifications to customers complete with item to package detail.
12. Reducing carrier address correction fees using the embedded address validation features.
13. Taking advantage of 3rd party insurance to save up to 85%.
14. Easily reporting on late deliveries to obtain refunds.
About ERP VAR
Established in 2012 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, ERP VAR represents the collective expertise of Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree), Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS90 and MAS 200), Sage 500 ERP (formerly MAS 500), Sage ERP X3, Epicor, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Intacct, Infor, Acumatica and QuickBooks Enterprise third party developers combined with the expertise of local implementation ERP consultants. These local ERP consultants provide end users with a thorough needs analysis to determine which ERP software functionality is required to address their unique needs. If a business process assessment is required, the local channel partner is enlisted to provide a comprehensive examination with end user company departments to insure the correct ERP software is selected implemented and the staff is properly trained. For more information, please visit http://erpvar.com.