Providing world class Yacht Crew to the owners of Super Yachts
London (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
Launching in April 2014, Quintessentially People Fort Lauderdale will be focussed predominantly on providing world class Yacht Crew to the owners of Super Yachts internationally. Whether you require a Captain with 20 years of charter experience, a Michelin star Chef for your Mediterranean cruise, a qualified Engineer to maintain your vessel, a Chief Officer with global cruising experience or a Chief Stewardess who is able to provide exceptional service, Quintessentially People Fort Lauderdale can help. The new team at Quintessentially People Fort Lauderdale bring with them 20 years’ combined experience on board some of the most prolific Super Yachts in the world and have an extensive international network of boat owners, Captains and crew.
Quintessentially People is an international recruitment agency, head-quartered in London, with further offices in New York City, Los Angeles and now Fort Lauderdale. Their clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses, through to private individuals and families such as Royals, politicians, international businessmen and high profile names in music, fashion, film and television. They also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses and homes around the world.
Quintessentially People are a unique agency with the services offered to their clients, and they have the advantage of being part of the largest lifestyle business in the world, the Quintessentially Group. The Group itself has offices in nearly 80 cities globally, with 36 sister businesses covering industries such as private aviation, digital, music, film, television, publishing, concierge, property search, wine, PR, design, events, weddings, private wealth management, insurance and education to name a few. They also have their own charity, the Quintessentially Foundation, which has raised £3.4 million since 2008.
Quintessentially People was set up in 2011 by Samuel Martin - whose experience over the past ten years ranges from working in film and television production through to supporting high profile figures in government, fashion, retail, media and private family offices - and Ben Elliot and Aaron Simpson - the founders of the award-winning luxury lifestyle company, the Quintessentially Group.
Quintessentially People have grown significantly since launching in 2011, and the agency is now one of the most dominant in its sector. The agency has a strict policy regarding the names of clients it represents, but they are known to include various international Royal families, politicians, well-known businesses, international businessmen and high profile names in the media spotlight.
Here are a flavour of the types of positions Quintessentially People are currently working on:
- A private PA & private travelling chef for a high profile name in music
- An Executive Assistant for a high street retailer’s CEO
- A travelling Palace Manager for a foreign Royal
- A CEO for a new luxury startup business
- A Michelin star Chef for a private household in Sussex, UK
- A travelling Bodyguard for a high profile supermodel
- An Account Director of a prolific PR agency in Central London
- A Couple to manage the estate of a senior politician
- A Director to run an international family office
- A Receptionist for a film production company
- A Captain and his crew for a mega yacht for the summer season in the Mediterranean
- A publicist and business manager to oversee the launch of an international business on behalf of a foreign Royal
- A Tutor and PA to educate and manage the wife of a foreign non-English speaking President
- A Nutritionist and Personal Trainer to travel 24/7 with the owner of a high profile American fashion brand
- A Managing Director to head up a small international hedge fund
- A Marketing Director for a well-known champagne brand
- An Events Planner for one of the world’s leading events agencies
- A Housekeeper for a private house in Eaton Square
- A travelling nanny for an international Royal family
- A temporary nanny for an American family visiting Australia
If you are interested in using the services of Quintessentially People in Fort Lauderdale, London, New York or Los Angeles (or indeed anywhere in the world), or hearing more about the services on offer, please contact Chloe Haldane, Assistant to Samuel Martin, Managing Director of Quintessentially People, on+44 (0) 203 102 5364 or chloe(at)quintessentiallypeople(dot)com/http://www.quintessentiallypeople.com.