Liberty, SC (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
- SeaRAQ boards offer digital, analog, and serial expansion for Sealevel Relio computers
- Two digital expansion boards now available with 16 inputs rated for 3-30 VDC or 0-132 VAC
- Maximum input current of 7mA• 1500 VAC field-to-logic isolation
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Input power provided via backplane connector
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
Sealevel Systems, Inc. announces the addition of two new digital input boards, the 8510 and 8511, to the SeaRAQ™ family of I/O expansion designed for Relio R3 rackmount industrial computers. Each board provides 16 optically isolated inputs with 1500 VAC isolation to prevent damage from harmful voltage spikes and surges often found in industrial environments. The boards are the perfect choice for I/O intensive applications including process control, test and measurement, and data acquisition applications.
The 8510 board is designed for 3-30 VDC inputs, while the 8511 offers 0-132 VAC input range. Field wiring connects to the boards using 20-position, removable, high-retention Phoenix terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire. Both boards provide 1500 VAC field-to-logic isolation and are powered from the Relio R3’s backplane connector.
Sealevel's SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. The 8510 and 8511 are available immediately from stock priced at $129 and $179 respectively. Standard operating temperature range is 0 - +70°C, and like all Sealevel I/O products, the 8510 and 8511 are backed by free technical support and a lifetime warranty.
About Sealevel Systems, Inc.
Sealevel Systems, founded in 1986, provides industrial computing solutions in addition to a variety of communications and I/O products including PCI Express and PCI Bus cards, Ethernet serial servers, and USB serial adapters. The product line includes multi-port RS-232, RS-422/485, RS-232/422/485 multi-interface high-speed sync/async, and digital/relay I/O. For more information visit http://www.sealevel.com or call 864-843-4343.