London, UK (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
During the past decades, the demand for oilfield communications solutions has grown quite fast. Meanwhile, given the rocketing oil demand along with the challenge of maintaining the largest production volumes from older fields, the companies involved in the oil exploration are being forced to look for oilfields in more remote and usually inhospitable frontier environments, which in turn present a spectrum of operational challenges. Owing to the numerous human resource and operation challenges, the oil exploration companies are shifting their focus towards the assessment and management of remote sites. As of 2014, the world oilfield communications market stands at USD 2.37 billion. It is poised to record a 6.1% CAGR in the next five years and climb to the value of around USD 3.18 billion in 2019. The implementation of the novel advanced communication technologies within the entire value chain of the oil and gas industry will likely play a significant role in the achievement of efficiency and operational targets set by the companies engaged in the oil and gas industry.
Hughes Network Systems, Alcatel-Lucent International, Hermes Datacommunications International, ERF Wireless, RigNet, Huawei Technologies, Harris CapRock Communications, Hermes, ITC Global, Inmarsat and Redline Communications are among the dominant players in the worldwide oilfield communications market.
New comprehensive research report “Oilfield Communications Market (Upstream and Midstream Communications, Unified Communications, M2M Communications, Video Conferencing, WiMax, VSAT, Onshore and Offshore Communications) - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)" worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Oilfield Communications Market [Upstream and Midstream Communications, Unified Communications, M2M Communications, Video Conferencing, WiMax, VSAT, Onshore and Offshore Communications] - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The topical report provides a thorough examination of the world oilfield communications market landscape. It presents a clear description of the actual market state and highlights the market historical background, identifies and scrutinizes the key resistors and drivers of the market development, and also contains an extensive summary of the top market challenges and opportunities. The research study highlights the prevailing trends, evaluates the future growth potential, delves deep into the oilfield communications market ecosystem, includes a snapshot of the existing and emerging technologies, investigates the performance of the major geographical markets, dissects the main market segments, investigates the competitive environment, profiles the dominant market participants, and also looks deep into upstream, midstream, and downstream communications markets. Besides, the report provides forecasts of the world oilfield communications market through 2019.
- Up-close analysis of the global oilfield communications market.
- Insightful review of the key market growth limiters and drivers and description of the market dynamics.
- Thorough discussion of the major opportunities and challenges of the oilfield communications market.
- Complete set of accurate qualitative and quantitative information illustrating the historical and present performance of the industry.
- Comprehensive market assessment by geography, solutions, communication network technology, field site and services.
- In-depth analysis of the main market segments and data on their size and value.
- Detailed description of the competitive landscape in the world oilfield communications market.
- Profiles of the dominant market players.
- Extensive forecasts of the world oilfield communications industry performance through 2019.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.