London, UK (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
Nowadays, urea formaldehyde resins are usually manufactured from urea formaldehyde concentrate (UFC) as this material offers a slew of advantages in the manufacturing process. Concentrate is an available form of formaldehyde, and it has the highest concentration of the product. UF resins are widely used as wood adhesives for the production of medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and particleboard. Recently, the strict restrictions on formaldehyde emissions from composite wood products have been implemented by the California Air Resources Board. These restrictions have affected the UFC and UF resins market, nevertheless UF resins remained the key material for MDF and particleboard manufacturing.
Russia is the largest producer of UFC and UF resins in the CIS countries. Metafrax accounts for the largest share of the regional capacity. Moreover, there are a great number of companies involved in the production of UF resins in Russia. The major portion of the UFC and UF resins demand in the CIS countries is satisfied by the imported products. However, there are certain local manufacturers, including Uzbekistan, Belarus, Ukraine and some others.
In-demand research report “Urea Formaldehyde Concentrate and Urea Formaldehyde Resins Market in CIS Countries and Globally” worked out by BAC Reports has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Urea Formaldehyde Concentrate and Urea Formaldehyde Resins Market in CIS Countries and Globally
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 2,770.00
The report offers a unique comprehensive analysis of the UFC and UF resins markets in the CIS countries. It contains a detailed profile for UFC and UF resins, including details on the main product’s advantages and application areas; and also presents a profound investigation of the current market state alongside deep insights into the historical background of the market. The study features the actual state of the raw materials sector in the CIS countries, grants access to the valuable accurate statistics on UFC and UF resins production and consumption, covers the recent local price changes, reviews the foreign trade dynamics. The report touches upon the peculiarities of UFC and UF resins market scenario in the CIS countries; contains detailed profiles of the leading market players and also peers into the competitive climate. Besides, five-year future projections of the CIS countries UFC and UF resins market performance are available in the report.
- All-encompassing profile of UFC and UF resins including data on the manufacturing process, properties, product’s advantages, applications, etc.
- Insightful review of the feedstock market landscape (global and in the certain CIS countries).
- Comprehensive analysis of the UFC and UF resins markets in the CIS countries supplemented by a set of accurate data on supply and consumption, exports and imports.
- Profiles of the companies engaged in the UFC and UF resins industry in the CIS countries.
- Thorough discussion of the market future growth prospects alongside extensive projections of the CIS countries UFC and UF resins market performance through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.