Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
On March 25, 2014, Matrix Home Health Care Specialists launched its first Residential Care Home, located at 13708 Portland Avenue South in Burnsville, Minnesota.
Owned and operated by Karen Lawrence, an experienced, professional Registered Nurse who is certified in the care of older adults, and her team, the new Residential Care Home offers Seniors:
- Comfortable, 6-bed care home in a quiet, residential neighborhood
- 2 private rooms and 2 double rooms
- A large living room with vaulted ceiling and formal dining area
- Spacious exercise, activity and gathering area
- Care options personalized to meet each resident’s needs
- High quality care by fully trained and certified care providers
- Featuring a walk-in bathtub with air jet spa & dignity-enhancing bidets
- Close to shopping, entertainment and the senior center
- Daily activities and exercise programs
- Nutritious, home-cooked meals
“For many elders, particularly those with dementia, a large, institutionalized setting is uncomfortable and threatening. Offering a residential care setting provides a more familiar, home-like environment, smaller staff numbers and the opportunity for close supervision and person-centered care,” said Karen Lawrence, RN and Owner of Matrix Home Health Care Specialists.
Matrix has come a long way over the years from providing objective, professional geriatric care management services to extended-hour home health care – and now a residential care home option. This puts Matrix in the very unique position of being able to provide a wide range of solutions to meet the needs of their senior clients. This continuum of Care offers clients the option of multiple levels of long term care without having to change the company providing the care.
About Matrix Home Health Care Specialists
Matrix Home Health Care Specialists (a Matrix Advocare Network dba) provide high-quality home care, care management, caregiver coaching and health advocacy services for seniors and people with disabilities in Minnesota. Matrix has been providing services for seniors and disabled individuals for over 26 years. All Matrix Home Health Care Specialists caregivers are carefully screened and fully trained to meet each homecare client’s needs to ensure that homecare services are provided skillfully, respectfully and safely. To learn more about Matrix Home Health Care Specialists, visit us on the web at http://matrixhomehealthmn.com/.