Evanston, Ill. (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
Along with their university partners, online course platforms Coursera and edX are offering 100+ great courses this spring. UniversitySpot.com provides easy access to thousands of the best online higher-education resources for students, counselors, teachers, parents and lifetime learners, and is pleased to present a refreshingly simple list of the most current course offerings for the spring. Quickly scan through course titles from top U.S. and global universities to find the ones best suited to your interests.
Some of the most popular offerings that have recently started and those starting soon include:
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice University) – Starting March 24
- Justice (Harvard) – Starting April 8
- The Chemistry of Life (Kyoto University) – Starting April 10
- Competitive Strategy (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München) – Starting April 11
- Introduction to Bioethics (Georgetown University) – Starting April 15
- Better Leader, Richer Life (University of Pennsylvania) – Starting April 20
- Maps and the Geospatial Revolution (Penn State University ) – Starting April 30
- Sabermetrics 101: Introduction to Baseball Analytics (Boston University) – Starting May 8
- History of Rock, Part One (University of Rochester) – Starting May 9
- Software Defined Networking (Georgia Institute of Technology) – Starting May 26
Check out the full list of courses as well as enrollment dates at UniversitySpot.com.
Published by StartSpot Mediaworks, Inc., UniversitySpot.com is the newest addition to the StartSpot Network, a collection of award-winning information portals designed to make finding the best topical information on the Internet a quick, easy and enjoyable experience. Current sites in the StartSpot Network include LibrarySpot.com , HomeworkSpot.com, GovSpot.com and more. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., StartSpot Mediaworks strives to create exemplary, high-utility best of Web resources that engage, enlighten and inspire. For more information, visit http://www.universityspot.com.