Richmond, Va. (PRWEB) March 29, 2014
Attention all Hashtag using health foodies.
Experient Health, the health insurance arm of the Virginia Farm Bureau, is looking for help in spreading the word about how easy it can be to eat healthy.
In its latest post on its Blog, Experient Health published a list of suggested Tweets, links and Hashtags for the community - individuals, families and companies - to use to help encourage more people to eat healthy during this, National Nutrition Month.
Nutrition is a key part of a healthy lifestyle and preventative care, a cornerstone to any health program. Experient Health uses its Blog and communications channels as part of its commitment to its clients and preventative care. Topics range from healthy living tips to recipes to deeper explanations of changes under health care reform and the Affordable Care Act.
Below is a sample of the suggested Tweets and topics Experient Health encourages people to use.
- Think eating #healthy needs to be expensive? Think again! Check out these healthy, cheap ingredients – http://bit.ly/174xw
- Remove the #temptation—don’t keep junk food in the house! Healthy snacks will help your family stay on track.
- Don’t eat a small number of big meals; eat a big number of small meals! #diettip
- If you eat small snacks during the day, you won’t #overeat at meals! #diettip
- If you’re consistently feeling #tired, the reason might be on your plate – http://bit.ly/oA7ICE
- We’ve all attempted a #diet and failed. Here are five tips to make your next one a success – http://bit.ly/FRoEXK
- Tip to reduce weight: Turn your head to the left and then to the right. Repeat #exercise when offered junk food.
- Even if you exercise regularly, your body needs plenty of nutrients to keep it working at 100 percent. #nutrition
- Easy #nutrition tip: Eat slower. It takes a while for your brain to realize that you’re full. Eat slower and you’ll eat less.
- When you eat at home, you eat healthier. When you cook a meal, make extra servings to freeze and eat later instead of fast food. #nutrition
Need more fodder? Visit the Live Well, Work Well Blog series by Experient Health.
About Experient Health:
For years, Experient Health, a Virginia Farm Bureau company, has helped people find the right insurance coverage and get the most for their health care dollars. The Richmond, Va.-based group is dedicated to providing high quality health insurance options to customers in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. As a result, its consultants, with an average of more than 20 years experience, are intimately familiar with the states’ provider networks, products and regulations.
Representing the top national health insurance carriers, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna, Experient Health provides customers with multiple policy options designed to meet wellness needs and financial requirements.
Experient Health grew out of Virginia Farm Bureau and is a “hometown agency” in that it operates a network of more than 100 offices. However, it boasts the resources and technology of larger firms.
Consultants are available online, via phone and through their offices.
Learn more at http://www.experienthealth.com, utilize the online health insurance quote calculator or contact a consultant directly at 855.677.6580.