New York, NY (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
RecipeTin, a pioneer in the recipe storage management space, today announced their official launch of a mobile application now available in the iTunes Store. RecipeTin’s mobile application for iOS is an innovative recipe storage application that allows foodies and families to capture recipes from any online or printed source, without having to enter them manually.
“We wanted to address an industry need for a clever and easy mobile recipe application for today’s savvy consumer,” said Nagi Maehashi, Founder and CEO of RecipeTin. “The RecipeTin mobile application provides a seamless and easy user interface that empowers consumers to collect, store and organize recipes from anywhere without manually entering the recipe. Consumers can add recipes from printed materials, websites, emails and even other mobile apps.”
The creators of RecipeTin saw a clear opportunity in the recipe app space for a truly useful mobile application that helps consumers save recipes in one place, without having to type the recipe into their iPhone/iPad. All other recipe apps in the market only offer one or two ways to load recipes into the app, or sourcing recipes is limited to one recipe site. Whereas RecipeTin offers many ways to add recipes, allowing consumers to quickly and easily save recipes wherever they find them – whether they are printed recipes, on the web or soft copy.
Some of RecipeTin’s features include:
● Built-in browser to save recipes from any website
● Take photos of printed recipes, then file them in the app (four per recipe)
● Import email attachments and documents from other apps
● Transfer existing recipes in bulk from your computer using iTunes File Sharing Word, Pages, PDF and text files can all be imported into the Recipe Tin App
● Create your own recipes - type or copy text from websites, emails, docs or other apps
● Create recipe notes
● Create and organize recipes into your own categories - Cuisines, Dish Types, Main Ingredients and Source
● Create recipe collections – great for creating menus or organizing seasonal recipes
● Browse recipes by category, Recently Added, Favorites and Flagged recipes
● Powerful recipe search using keywords and filters
● Share recipes by email and export to other apps
● Cloud syncing between any of your devices using iCloud or Dropbox
● Handy scale converter tool included
RecipeTin is the creation of a privately held family company with a strong entrepreneurial team of cooking enthusiasts. The RecipeTin teams’ vision is to create a platform across all major mobile devices integrated with a social recipe network that will allow users to save and share recipes from anywhere, bringing together professional and aspiring chefs, cooking fanatics and everyday people. The launch of the iOS app is the first of a series. The Mac version is targeted to be launched in a couple of months, followed shortly thereafter by the Windows version, then Android and other mobile platforms. For more information please visit http://www.recipetinapp.com or contact us at inquires(at)recipetinapp(dot)com.
Media Relations Contact
Teena Touch Media for RecipeTin