Advisors have more freedom with what they present, and how they present it - ultimately allowing them to deliver a better client experience.
Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
“The world of financial planning today is vast and complex, but clients are usually focused on just a few basic needs, such as ‘Am I going to retire comfortably?’” says Andrew Stevens, NaviPlan Product Director at Advicent. NaviPlan’s Next-Gen reports are built to help advisors take complex strategies, filter out the noise and present what actually matters to each individual client. “With drag & drop report re-ordering, custom content upload and user-defined report templates advisors have more freedom with what they present, and how they present it - ultimately allowing them to deliver a better client experience.”
With the latest updates to NaviPlan® can:
- Present the most engaging, yet simple client plans with 80+ Next-Gen client reports (see sample here).
- Personalize client reports with the new Custom Content Upload feature.
- Highlight what’s important with Drag & Drop Report Re-ordering.
- Easily generate portfolios targeted at each client’s specific needs with an expanded Ibbotson asset allocation.
- Model irregular cash flows more efficiently with Semi-Regular Expenses.
- Quickly and easily reset forgotten passwords with the new User-Driven Password Reset.
- See the full list of the latest NaviPlan features here >>
For more information on NaviPlan® or to learn more about Advicent’s financial planning and marketing communications solutions, please contact jenny(dot)schroeder(at)advicentsolutions(dot)com.
*The NaviPlan® financial planning application is part of the NaviPro® financial planning suite.
Advicent Solutions is the leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology solutions for the financial services industry. The company’s products include web-enabled marketing communications, needs-assessment and financial planning tools. More than 250,000 financial professionals, including dozens of the world’s largest financial institutions, use Advicent’s solutions to help them grow their business, create exit barriers and stay top of mind. To learn more, visit http://www.advicentsolutions.com.
© 2014 Advicent Solutions. All rights reserved.