Stevensville, Maryland (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
The 2014 Bay Bridge Boat Show has added a family-friendly theme celebrating on-the-water fun. The three-day event, April 11-13, 2014, is the first opportunity of the year for experienced and novice boaters to shop for the latest in equipment, electronics, clothing, and boating accessories. More than 200 boats of all sizes, from luxury yachts to fishing boats and inflatables will be on display and several pro surf shops will exhibit.
The leading manufacturers of powerboats will feature new and brokerage boats:
The Bay Bridge Boat Show has dozens of adult and kid friendly activities. Special events include:
1. On-site parking for attendees! ($3 donation to Kent Island HS Athletic Boosters)
2. Free scrumptious BBQ catered by Red Hot and Blue Annapolis and live entertainment with the Tiki Barbarians only on Friday, April 11th at 5 p.m.
3. Discounted show rates at the Best Western Kent Narrows Inn!
4. Demo Boat Rides
5. The Rachel Carson, a Univ. of MD Center for Environmental Science's 81-foot Chesapeake Bay research vessel available for tours.
6. The U.S. Power Squadron will offer a boating safety course for children on Saturday.
7. A kids area with face painting and a moon bounce.
8. Brand new food court with wood-fired pizza, gourmet hot dogs, and ice cream.
9. Shore Tackle & Custom Rods will offer fishing, fly-fishing and rod building demonstrations.
10. Radio controlled boats will be available for family fun courtesy of Sea Ray.
11. Mantra Fit will hold daily yoga exercise classes on small surfboards and hourly in-water demonstrations of a paddleboard fitness program.
The Annapolis Boat Shows has produced in-water shows since 1970. The six annual powerboat and sailboat shows combined attract more than 150,000 visitors to the Chesapeake Bay region each year.