pcipolicyportal.com Announces the Launch of the First Ever Global PCI DSS Policies Packet for Merchants and Service Providers Seeking PCI Certification.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
pcipolicyportal.com has just announced the launch of the comprehensive, industry leading Global PCI DSS Policies Packet containing over 800 + pages of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards policies, procedures, forms, checklists, security awareness & training material, and much more. Developed by regulatory compliance specialists, the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet comes complete with the following material:
- Section I: In-depth, step-by-step process for achieving PCI compliance authored by payments experts with a focus specifically on merchants and service providers seeking clear and concise directions for PCI DSS certification.
- Section II: Comprehensive set of Policies and procedures developed specifically for PCI compliance as required by the PCI DSS standards.
- Section III: Detailed PCI DSS information security manual as mandated also by the PCI DSS standards for PCI compliance.
- Section IV: Certificate of compliance to be self-awarded upon meeting all requirements for PCI compliance.
- Section V: In-Depth PCI Security Awareness Training Packet.
- Section VI: PCI DSS Project Management Template.
The documentation contained within the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet is incredibly in-depth, high-quality, and available for instant download for any company seeking to become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard mandates.