'One of the best webinar I have attended in quite some time.' - Steve T. Dallas, TX
Plano, TX (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
On Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 there was a complimentary Affordable Care Act (ACA) webinar for Doctors and Chief Administrators entitled: The 5 Key Financial Metrics to Monitor in 2014 - Protecting Medical Practice Revenue in the Age of the Affordable Care Act. MediGain, a leading billing/reimbursement, revenue cycle management services provider, and their EHR/PMS partner, AdvancedMD showed attendees the key financial metrics that need to be monitored and managed to prevent a loss of revenue during the implementation of the ACA. The webinar will cover:
- The 5 Key Financial Metrics To Know (and Monitor) to Thrive in the age of the Affordable Care Act.
- An Easy ICD-10 Solution for those without an EMR.
- Attendees of qualified practices may be eligible for a free upgrade of their Practice Management System.
- Advice on the business aspect of running a medical practice from an MD with an MBA.
- How To Provide Better Care for Patients With Less Hassle.
All those who view the recording will receive a complimentary eBook: The 5 Revenue-Impacting Trends of 2014.
Qualified practices may request a complimentary 2-year Practice Analysis covering 8 different ways of measuring reimbursement performance.
MediGain is one of the nation's premier professional, full-service billing/reimbursement, revenue cycle management service providers. With a 99+% clean claim acceptance rate and 96 to 99% of claims being paid within 60 days, MediGain has thousands of prosperous clients. Many physicians feel that the Affordable Care Act is making the business of running a medical practice 10 times more complicated. MediGain's business model is to obtain their clients all the reimbursement they are due.