Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
OneNeck® IT Solutions, a leading provider of Oracle hosting and application management, today announces they are a COLLABORATE 14 sponsor and will present two sessions during the forum. The event, April 7-11, 2014, is a technology and applications forum for the Oracle community. COLLABORATE 14 is hosted by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG) and Quest, a community user group comprised of PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Fusion and Oracle applications customers.
The forum, being held at the Venetian and the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas., is an educational conference designed to help users of the Oracle business applications and database software gain greater value from their Oracle investments. OneNeck, a two-star elite partner of OAUG, will be in booth number 1032 throughout the conference.
OneNeck IT Solutions experts will present at two sessions during COLLABORATE 14:
1) “E-Business Suite 11i Upgrade to 12.1.3 and 12.2- A Technical Comparison”
Wed., April 9, 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Presenter Biju Thomas, senior Oracle Database Architect at OneNeck, will focus on:
- Comparing 12.1.3 upgrade steps with 12.2 — upgrade from 220.127.116.11.
- Discussing upgrade time requirements for 12.1.3 upgrade vs. 12.2 upgrade.
- Lessons learned and fine tuning the upgrade.
2) “Application Performance Management Tools POC: The State of Measuring the ‘End-User Experience’”
Wed., April 9, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Presenter Danny Carrizosa, senior Oracle Database Architect at OneNeck, will:
- Explain the need for APM tools given the growing complexity of technology.
- Qualify ‘Application Performance Monitoring’ as each vendor applies their unique interpretation.
- Define ‘End-User Experience’ and discuss what to expect to gain by measuring it.
- Discuss potential APM benefits, ROI, limitations, and the future of the market.
- Discuss POC case study examples, including lessons learned and advisement for those investigating the space.
# # #
For more information, to secure a media pass to the above session(s) and/or schedule an interview with the presenters, contact: Cindy Tomlinson, Associate Manager-PR, OneNeck IT Solutions, 608-664-4471, cindy(dot)tomlinson(at)tdstelecom(dot)com.
About OneNeck IT Solutions:
OneNeck® IT Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems Inc., employs approximately 650 people throughout the U.S. The company offers a full suite of IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions; ReliaCloud™ enterprise cloud services; managed services; ERP application management; professional services; and IT hardware. OneNeck owns and operates four Tier 3 data centers in Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin and manages two Tier 2 data centers in Arizona. Visit oneneck.com for more information.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., operates OneNeck® IT Solutions LLC and TDS Baja Broadband LLC. Combined, the company employs 3,100 people. Visit tdstelecom.com.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 5.9 million customers nationwide through its subsidiaries TDS Telecom and U.S. Cellular®. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, Telephone and Data Systems employs 10,500 people. Visit teldta.com.