DuVine’s Slovenia with the Pros bike tour offers cyclists the unrivaled opportunity to live like a pro for six days
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 02, 2014
Six-time Cyclo-cross National Champion, Tim Johnson, has teamed up with award-winning bike tour operator, DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co., to offer the world’s first pro cyclist-led training camp in Slovenia, an off-the-beaten path cycling paradise. The inaugural 6-day/5-night Slovenia Bike Tour with the Pros will depart on June 7, 2014 from Ljubljana and include epic cycling around Lake Bled, the Julian Alps, the Soča Valley, and Goriška Brda before returning to Ljubljana on June 12, 2014.
Highlights of the cycling trip include:
– One-on-one coaching by professional cyclists Tim Johnson and Craig Lewis to learn pro peloton riding techniques and improve on drafting, off-road, and cornering
– Opportunities to conquer the region’s renowned climbs, including the Wurzenpass and Vršič Pass, on immaculately paved roads
– Daily massages to ensure each rider recovers like a pro
– Homemade power food to refuel for the high-energy week
– Local guides provide key road support and insider access to the country’s best cycling routes
– Stunning vistas of the country’s glistening Alpine lakes, majestic mountain peaks, thick green forests, and spectacular hillside vineyards
– Tastes of Slovenia’s little-known, yet excellent wines and delicious alpine meals to round off this full-bodied experience
DuVine’s Slovenia Bike Tour with the Pros offers cyclists the unrivaled opportunity to live like a pro for six days. Every last detail will be taken care of so riders can focus on improving their technique, testing themselves against the world’s best, and enjoying an unforgettable vacation. With limited seating and the departure fast approaching, now is the time to book this incredible tour before it’s too late. Full details about the bike tour can be at http://www.duvine.com/tours/1611/Slovenia-Bike-Tour-with-the-Pros.
This one-of-a-kind bike tour is the newest edition to DuVine’s Pro Series – an innovative product line offering advanced cyclists the chance to tackle the world’s most famous routes with elite coaching to help them achieve peak performance, and DuVine’s industry-leading level of service, support and luxury trip design. Included in the DuVine's Pro Series is a Race Series of tours that gives cyclists unparalleled insider access into the world of professional cycling at the elite events such as the Spring Classics, Tour of California, Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Vuelta a España, the UCI Road World Championships and more.
About DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co (http://www.duvine.com/)
Since 1996, DuVine Cycling and Adventure Company has designed and led luxury bike trips in the world’s most amazing places – from the rolling hills of Tuscany and storied medieval villages of Provence to the Andean foothills of Argentina’s wine country and the lush vineyards of Sonoma. DuVine travelers learn that biking is the very best way to travel and experience authentic local culture. DuVine’s seasoned guides call on their extensive local knowledge to provide travelers with a meaningful, substantive connection to their region and ample opportunities to take part in the fabric of real life. The ultimate goal is to consistently amaze, surprise, and delight guests with unparalleled experiences and a myriad of thoughtful touches. Intimate group sizes, not exceeding 14 travelers on standard, public departures, offers the flexibility to customize every departure to meet each traveler's needs. Outrageously satisfying food and drink and stunning luxury accommodation complete DuVine's carefully curated experiences.