San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
Franchises have the highest success rates and the lowest failure rates of any business in North America. Furthermore, over 95 percent of all franchises are still in business after five years because of built-in proven success formulas. Despite these statistics and a common desire for a stable job that allows one to be their own boss, many Americans are still misinformed when it comes to involvement in the franchise business.
This week, Mediaplanet launched “Franchise Development”, an educational campaign designed to debunk the common myths and misconceptions that surround franchises, and empower over 3 million readers to consider an investment in franchising.
Through this campaign, readers will learn about a number of topics, including:
· A Golden Opportunity to Change Your Career: Jobs Created by Franchises
· DIY: Conduct Your Own Independent Investigation Before You Invest
· The Renaissance in Renovation
· Top Tips for Owning a Franchise
· Easy as 1-2-3: Financing your Franchise
· Franchises: Opening the Door to Technology
· Today’s Forecast: A Bright Future for Franchising
· Trends that Drive Growth: Franchise Industries are Leading the Way
· Inspiration Stories
To explore the full site, click here.
Special thanks is given to the campaign’s sponsors, including: Jamba Juice, Dale Carnegie Training Program, The Glass Guru, BevIntel, and Direct Capital.
Mediaplanet is the leading independent publisher of content-marketing awareness campaigns covering a variety of topics and industries. We turn consumer interest into action by providing readers with motivational editorial, pairing it with relevant advertisers, and distributing it within top newspapers and online platforms around the world.