WO Program allows our clients to effectively measure, simulate and optimize the financial performance of their content across all media, and we’ll continue to enhance the solution to improve their profitability.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 07, 2014
WideOrbit Inc., the leading provider of advertising management software for media companies, is pleased to announce that it will preview WO Program v27Q1, the latest release of its program management solution that allows media companies to manage all owned, acquired and produced content, at the 2014 NAB Show in Las Vegas. WO Program delivers true network and syndicated schedule management across corporate and local markets. The latest release introduces a new scheduling user interface, new tools to elevate efficiencies and optimization strategies in the scheduling process, and enhanced non-linear Video On Demand (VOD) capabilities.
WO Program is the only solution on the market that allows media companies to manage all acquired and produced program content in one system. WO Program provides easy access to all of the information required to make strategic and tactical decisions by eliminating silos of information and data, and providing a true, centralized, channel management solution for all segments of the media industry. Currently, in North America and Australia, WO Program has ten major media clients operating 250 channels, as well as multiple VOD platforms.
“We continue to build out new features in WO Program based on market trends, requirements and client feedback,” said Don Durand, General Manager of WO Program for WideOrbit. “By focusing on clients’ needs with an eye on the future, we ensure that our clients have a solution that allows them to gain significant operational efficiencies today, while positioning them for future evolution of non-linear growth into new business sectors.”
New features in WO Program v27Q1:
- New scheduling user interface provides access to all relevant data while ensuring that multi-media content can be planned across multiple channels, regions and platforms, including TV, VOD, mobile, web and catch-up streaming.
- New scheduling tools, such as Tx Sequences, eliminate the limitations of ‘patterns’ and create greater flexibility in the scheduling process for program and episodic data.
- Report themes enable customization of reports with logos and colors for a standardized look and feel.
- Non-linear VOD enhancements deliver ‘mini-playlist’ capabilities, including commercial inventory allocation to on-demand content. This allows users to produce packaged content with commercial inventory capabilities, as well as the associated workflow of VOD content preparation and distribution.
- New integrations with clients’ business operations, including interfaces to automation, Mobile Application Management (MAM) solutions, websites, affiliate management systems and a new XML interface with listing services.
“We continue to invest in growing our linear and non-linear lines of business to ensure that our clients can take advantage of digital growth and maintain optimal operational efficiencies across their multimedia organizations,” said Eric R. Mathewson, Founder and CEO of WideOrbit. “WO Program allows our clients to effectively measure, simulate and optimize the financial performance of their content across all media, and we’ll continue to enhance the solution to improve their profitability.”
WideOrbit will be providing demonstrations of WO Program and all of its solutions for media companies at the 2014 NAB Show in booths N5129 and N5829 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 7-10. For more information or to schedule a meeting or demo, go to http://www.wideorbit.com/2014NABShow or contact Mike Zinsmeister at (O) +1.828.252.8891, (M) +1.828.712.2843, mikez(at)wideorbit(dot)com.
WideOrbit (http://www.wideorbit.com) is the leading provider of advertising management software for Media companies. WideOrbit provides innovative, proven solutions for managing the business of broadcast and cable operations – from proposal to order, scheduling to automation, billing and aging. WideOrbit has been helping clients since 1999, delivering high ROI, greater efficiencies and revenue optimization. More than 2,600 Television stations, Radio stations and Media Networks around the globe use WideOrbit Traffic software and another 3,200+ stations operate on WideOrbit Radio Automation platforms. WideOrbit software manages more than $24 billion in advertising revenue annually. Clients include: Bell Media, Corus Entertainment, DirecTV, Entercom Communications, Fox Sports, Galavision, Gannett Co., Hearst Television, Madison Square Garden, Meredith Corporation, Midwest Communications, NBCUniversal, NHL Networks, Rogers Communications, Scripps Television Group, Tribune, Yankee Entertainment Sports, Univision and more than 300 other major media organizations. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Seattle; Denver; Dallas; Birmingham, AL; and Agawam, MA.