(PRWEB UK) 1 April 2014
While Kaplan International English is dedicated to staying at the forefront of the ESL industry with its blended learning K+ teaching methodology, the invention of underwater teaching facilities is ultimately a step too far for now.
The filming for the underwater section took place at Kaplan’s school in Torquay with the help of staff and students. The project was completed within two weeks.
Many thanks to the following bloggers and ESL teachers for helping us share the news:
- Chiew Pang of: aclil2climb.blogspot.co.uk
- Michael DiGiacomo of: blog.myhappyenglish.com
- Jason Levine of: colloandspark.com
- Drew Badger of: englishanyone.com
- Tara Benwell of: englishclub.com
- Ronen Geisler of: englishfuncast.com
- Shanthi Streat of: englishwithatwist.com
- Andrea Giordano of: eslbasics.com
- Shayna F. de Oliveira of: espressoenglish.net
- Ana Maria Menezes of: lifefeast.blogspot.co.uk
- Luiz Otávio of: luizotaviobarros.com
- Nik Peachey of: nikpeachey.blogspot.co.uk
- Rachel Smith of: rachelsenglish.com
- The team at: reallifebh.com
- Sam Margolis of: simpleenglishnews.com
- Mau Buchler of: tripppin.com
- Turgay Evren of: turgayevren.wordpress.com
We hope it made some of you laugh and that there isn’t too much disappointment about underwater schools not being real.
About Kaplan International English
Kaplan International English is part of Kaplan, Inc., an international education services provider offering higher education, professional training, and test preparation. Kaplan is a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Co. http://www.kaplaninternational.com.