London, UK (PRWEB) April 02, 2014
Asia accounts for over half of the world’s total polybutadiene rubber (BR) production capacity. It is followed by North America. Meantime, country-wise, the USA and China can boast of the highest polybutadiene rubber production capacities; together they account for more than 60% of the global capacity. During the past few years, the world polybutadiene rubber production followed a stable upward trend. After the recessionary years, the worldwide consumption of the product has also grown at a steady pace. Asia ranks first in the world in both production and consumption of polybutadiene rubber. As for end-use sectors, the tire & tires products industry is the dominant consumer of polybutadiene rubber, accounting for around 70% of the total annual material supply. By 2017, the global polybutadiene rubber production is poised to go beyond the 3.12 million tonnes mark.
SINOPEC, Korea Kumho Petrochemical Co, LANXESS, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, CNPC, UBE Group, American Synthetic Rubber Co, Eni S.p.A., Firestone Polymers LLC and LG Chem are amid the recorgnized companies involved in the global polybutadiene rubber industry.
Accurate analysis and forecast of the world, regional and country markets for polybutadiene rubber can be found in the topical research study “Polybutadiene Rubber (BR): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the polybutadiene rubber market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing polybutadiene rubber capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Polybutadiene Rubber (BR): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
A comprehensive view of the polybutadiene rubber market at various geographies is offered in the report along with the trustworthy statistics showing the historical and actual polybutadiene rubber capacity, supply, demand and foreign trade. The in-demand study touches upon the important polybutadiene rubber industry aspects and identifies and characterizes the prevailing market trends, covers the recent local price changes, illustrates the present market scenario, defines the top market challenges and opportunities, dissects the key forces shaping the market. A competitive landscape analysis along with all-round profiles of the dominant companies is provided in the report. Besides, a 5-year future outlook for the polybutadiene rubber market is presented in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Take a close look at the polybutadiene rubber market scenario.
- Get a view of and a compare the performance of the key geographical polybutadiene rubber markets.
- Obtain access to a whole pack of the reliable statistics on polybutadiene rubber capacity, production, consumption, exports and imports.
- Get wind of the recent price fluctuations.
- Get the hang of the top market trends.
- Identify and understand the main market growth stimulators and resistors.
- Become prepared to make the proper business decisions.
- Understand the key aspects of the polybutadiene rubber market performance and design successful strategies to manage the market landscape.
- Evaluate the competitive intensity within the polybutadiene rubber market and determine the main forces influencing the competition.
- Get to know the dominant competitors.
- Facilitate the process of choosing prospective business partners.
- Find out how the polybutadiene rubber industry is set to develop between 2014 and 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.