London, UK (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
As of 2013, the sales in the world connector industry registered 2.7% YoY increase, with their combine value exceeding USD 48.8 billion. The highest growth was recorded in the European region – around 7.3% YoY increase. APAC and North America were following in, posting 5.8% YoY and 5.7% YoY growth rates, respectively. Despite the fact that the sales growth was positive as of 2013, it was not strong enough to increase the past five-year CAGR. Meantime, Japan was the only region across the world to witness YoY sales decline (-16%).
In 2013, the top five end-user equipment sectors within the world connector market were automotive, computers and peripherals, industrial, military aerospace and telecom/datacom sectors. However, the automotive sector grabbed the largest share of the overall connector market. The telecom/datacom sector was second biggest.
In-demand research study “2014 World Connector Market Handbook” drawn up by Bishop & Associates Inc. is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: 2014 World Connector Market Handbook
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 3,950.00
The handbook provides an up-close analysis of the worldwide connector market (covering Europe, APAC, North America and the ROW region) together with a granular examination of all important market aspects. The topical study grants access to updated accurate statistics on the market performance during 2003-2013, presents a granular market assessment by geography, product category and equipment sector, and also throws light on the main factors influencing the development of the connector market. Additionally, the research report defines the future growth prospects for the global and regional connector markets as well as uncovers extensive projections of the market performance between 2014 and 2018, including 5-year CAGRs.
- All-encompassing overview of the global connector market.
- Insightful review of the historical evolution of the market.
- Thorough analysis of the actual market situation.
- Up-to-bottom examination of the key geographical markets.
- Extensive market assessment by equipment sector and product category.
- Trustworthy statistics on the industry performance during 2003-2013.
- Thorough discussion of the sector’s future growth opportunities.
- Detailed forecasts of the connector market performance during 2014-2018.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Bishop & Associates page.