London, UK (PRWEB) April 01, 2014
After the expiry of azoxystrobin technical's patent in February of 2010, the Chinese azoxystrobin production has grown at a robust pace. At present, China has an insignificant position in the worldwide azoxystrobin market, with a share of merely 5% of the global azoxystrobin consumption. Currently, there is hardly any domestic manufacturer who has a great influence on the total azoxystrobin industry. As far as China is concerned, the major part of azoxystrobin produced domestically goes for export. In 2013, the Chinese azoxystrobin production totaled over 3,300 tonnes, and more than 90% of this volume was exported to South Africa and South America, and other corners of the globe.
Between 2014 and 2018, both azoxystrobin demand and output in China are poised to follow an upward trend. The burgeoning domestic azoxystrobin industry will likely, to some degree, propel the Chinese fungicide industry development and also boost the upgrading of fungicide products in the country.
In-demand research report “Production and Market of Azoxystrobin in China” elaborated by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co. (CCM) is available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Production and Market of Azoxystrobin in China
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 5,213.79
The report presents lots of valuable information on the Chinese azoxystrobin market performance, clearly describing the current market scenario and also providing some constructive opinions. In contains accurate statistics on azoxystrobin capacity, supply and demand, grants access to a review of local price fluctuations during 2007-2013, offers a snapshot of the existing azoxystrobin production technologies, and highlights the export and import flows. The topical study identifies and examines the main factors shaping the Chinese azoxystrobin market, outlines the most promising commercial opportunities, characterizes the present registration situation, and also features the technology patent conditions in important overseas countries. In addition, the report gives access to a whole set of valuable forecasts on azoxystrobin capacity, supply, demand, technical and export prices over the 2014-2018 period.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get access to the latest information on China’s azoxystrobin production, capacity, consumption and foreign trade.
- Gain a clear understanding of the actual market scenario.
- Learn about the present situation in specific application areas.
- Become informed about the historical change of prices for azoxystrobin in China between 2007 and 2013.
- Find out about the major azoxystrobin production technologies in China.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and be ready to compete with the strongest players.
- Enhance the decision-making processes by obtaining a better understanding of the Chinese azoxystrobin market landscape.
- Get an idea of how the country’s azoxystrobin market is set to develop through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM page.