Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 02, 2014
Pipelinersales Inc. announced today the official launch of the GO AHEAD! Breakfast in Los Angeles, the first in the United States. GO AHEAD! is an independent economic platform for business executives who believe in responsible leadership, personal responsibility, and the entrepreneurial spirit. Pipeliner CEO, Nikolaus Kimla, held yet another event for top leaders in Austria on April 1st, and reported the positive reception received in Los Angeles.
GO AHEAD! is a natural extension of Pipelinersales, founded on the principle of returning responsible and entrepreneurial thinking to the individual salesperson. Pipeliner CRM is built to empower salespeople to be the entrepreneurs that they are.
John Golden CEO of Focused Revenue Results stated, “Thanks to Nikolaus Kimla for hosting the event and for a great opening talk about the importance of empowering the entrepreneurial spirit of the sales person.”
Highlights of the First Power Breakfast in the USA:
To a significant group of business leaders and entrepreneurs, the COO of Activision Blizzard, Thomas Tippl, discussed how Activision Blizzard grew profits from less than 100 million to more than 1 billion a year. The overwhelming theme of the talk was focus.
John Golden stated, “Tippl’s talk validated what we at Focused Revenue Results reinforce with our clients every day – that focus is not easy because it requires educated choices and risk, that focus drives results, and that – in the final analysis – your customers and the market will reward you for focus and clarity.”
Nikolaus Kimla spoke on the 6 foundational, stabilizing principles that will assist any company to make that first $100 million and beyond. Kimla contended that these principles can even be applied to one’s personal life.
- Principle #1: Focus on Results: This is the most important of these principles: focusing on results.
- Principle #2: Contribution to the Whole: Every aspect of an enterprise contributes to the whole.
- Principle #3: Concentration on A Few Things: In running a company, especially in its early days, it’s extremely easy to become distracted by an ever-mounting number of tasks
- Principle #4: Utilize Strengths: Concentrate on the strengths of your people and bolster them.
- Principle #5: Positive Thinking: “Positive thinking” is not merely “thinking good thoughts.” The thing to remember is this: In every problem there is a hidden opportunity for change. And for a leader, it’s all about perceiving that benefit within a problem—that one factor that, if acted upon properly, will turn the situation around to the company’s benefit.
- Principle #6: Trust: Finally, we arrive at the most important principle for the future: trust. For a business to succeed and, more importantly, to keep on succeeding, there must be trust in your company, and trust in your product or service. That trust must be created from the beginning and constantly maintained.
Nikolaus Kimla stated, “I could not have been more pleased to be able to bring this important platform to the USA and to launch with such success in Los Angeles. I am thankful to Red Bull for providing such an aesthetic location and support, and to Thomas Tippl, for his enlightening talk and assistance on the first U.S. Power Breakfast. I look forward to the next event in Los Angeles and spreading this important platform to major cities across the USA as well as additional countries in Europe.”
Pipelinersales is revolutionizing the marketplace with an exceptional CRM tool, as well as training and education to help salespeople sell smarter. For more information on Pipeliner please visit our website or read our blog.
About Nikolaus Kimla
Nikolaus Kimla is the founder and managing partner of Pipelinersales, Inc. and the creator of Pipeliner. Kimla is also the initiator of the independent economic platform GO AHEAD! which is based on the principles of free market economy. He is the author of Salespeople Embracing It All, The IT Revolution and Empty Coffers--New Burdens.
About Pipelinersales Inc.
More than 19 years ago, Nikolaus Kimla laid the foundation for Pipeliner’s future with his company, Uptime IT-Technologies Inc. He launched Pipeliner CRM in 2007 and has been steadily developing the platform through intense research.
Pipeliner is next-generation sales CRM software designed to empower sales teams and grow profitable customer relationships. The company focuses on new ways to look at and to interact with an active sales pipeline. It brings the power of sales data back to salespeople with unique methods that empower them and make managing complex sales easy. Follow our discussions on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.