Lexington, KY (PRWEB) April 03, 2014
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announces the availability of new printers designed to bring enterprise-level features to small and medium businesses. The Lexmark MS310/MS410 Series offers color display panel, higher input capacity and options for wireless printing.
- The series offer added security with Lexmark’s confidential print feature.
- Mobile printing options within the series allow users to print from iOS or Android devices with the Lexmark Mobile Printing App.
- Environmentally friendly features include energy-saving modes and duplex printing.
- Remote manageability allows designated staff to control printer settings from any browser when network-connected, including security settings, device defaults and consumables alerts for greater flexibility and control.
- These series range in price from $199 to $399 and include models: Lexmark MS312dn, Lexmark MS315dn and Lexmark MS415dn.
"Small business needs the same speed, reliability and usability found in enterprise-level printers," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "The Lexmark MS310 and MS410 series offer unexpected features such as confidential print, network security and remote manageability that are designed to keep small business on the leading edge of print technology."
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit http://www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices are estimated street prices in U.S. dollars – actual prices may vary.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.