London, UK (PRWEB) April 02, 2014
In the recent few years, pentaerythritol production capacities have shifted from the EU and North American regions to the APAC region. Therefore, APAC turned out to be the dominant pentaerythritol manufacturer in the world. China alone calls for around half the world’s total pentaerythritol production capacity. As of 2012, the structure of the global pentaerythritol market broken down by region looked like: APAC – 57%, the EU – 22% and North America – 15%. In terms of end-use segments, the alkyd paint industry was the leading pentaerythritol consumer, accounting for 40% of the overall pentaerythritol consumption in volume. The global pentaerythritol market is poised to increase at a 5.6% CAGR through 2016.
Meanwhile, the pentaerythritol consumption across the CIS countries (except Russia) is completely based on the imported products. Till 2012, Ukraine produced small volumes of pentaerythritol, thus partially covering the domestic demand as well as exporting insignificant amounts of the product. However, the only pentaerythritol-producing unit in Ukraine was closed down in 2011. Presently, the demand for pentaerythritol (except Russia) the CIS countries is satisfied by the product imported from Slovakia, Romania, Sweden, Russia and China. Currently, the only Russian producer of commercially viable amounts of pentaerythritol is Metafrax JSC situated in Gubakha (Perm region).
In-demand research report “Pentaerythritol Market in CIS Countries and Globally” worked out by BAC Reports is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Pentaerythritol Market in CIS Countries and Globally
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 2,700.00
A comprehensive analysis of the pentaerythritol market in the CIS countries and throughout the world is available in the topical research report. The study focuses on the actual situation in the market and offers critical insights into the historical development of the sector. It features the present state of the feedstock market, unveils the accurate statistics on pentaerythritol supply and consumption volumes, investigates the recent local price changes, characterizes the exports and imports dynamics. The in-demand report uncovers essential peculiarities of pentaerythritol market scenario in the CIS countries; examines the competitive climate and includes detailed profiles of the dominant companies. Moreover, 5-year future projections of the pentaerythritol market performance on a global scale and across the CIS countries are offered in the report.
- Profile of pentaerythritol, encompassing important data on production methods, properties, applications, etc.
- Description of the feedstock market landscape (worldwide and in the CIS countries).
- Extensive summary of the major pentaerythritol projects.
- Thorough examination of the pentaerythritol markets in the CIS countries with vital data on supply, consumption, foreign trade, and market participants.
- Detailed analysis of the worldwide pentaerythritol market scenario supplemented by top-level qualitative and quantitative information.
- Look at the regional market future growth prospects.
- Full set of projections of pentaerythritol capacity, production and consumption in the CIS countries through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.