Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) April 03, 2014
Here are a few helpful tips for travelers who have never been to a Las Vegas pool party: the headlining DJs draw huge crowds, many are for ages 21 and up only, and tops are often optional.
If that sounds like a swell time, the following five pool party scenes are some of the hottest on the Las Vegas Strip this spring and upcoming summer. (And nearly all of them can be accessed using the all-access V Card Nightclub Pass). So pack a swimsuit and plan a weekend by the pool in Vegas!
1. TAO Beach - TAO Beach at the Venetian offers a scene that’s luxurious, exclusive and sexy. This adult-only pool party at the Venetian is smaller than some other parties on the Strip, but with all the right people there, who needs a bigger guest list? TAO Beach is one of the best topless pools in Las Vegas, making this the place to catch some rays if you don't like tan lines. The great way to access TAO Beach is with the TAO All-Access Weekend Pass, which not only grants VIP access to TAO Beach Thursday through Saturday, it also allows entry into TAO Nightclub in the evenings (Some blackout dates apply.) TAO Beach opens April 19th with celebrity host Jason Derulo!
2. Wet Republic - Wet Republic at the MGM Grand is the mother of all pool parties in Las Vegas, with the world’s top DJs, A-list celebs, and 54,500 sprawling square feet of pool deck. But Wet Republic won’t just rest on its well-oiled laurels; this Las Vegas pool recently added six new VIP bungalows equipped with plush furniture, TVs and misting fans, and private plunge pool, as well as newly installed restroom and shower facilities and an extended shaded area (after all, just because the party is hot doesn’t mean it should burn!). On the DJ roster this Spring are such world-famous phenoms as Steve Aoki, Calvin Harris and Dada Life. (It’s no wonder Prince Harry partied here while he was in Vegas!). Wet Republic opening weekend is April 5th and 6th with Dada Life and Calvin Harris.
3. Rehab - Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas is a veteran on the Las Vegas pool party scene, as they celebrated their 10th anniversary last year! Celebrity hosts and DJs draw huge crowds to the pool at Hard Rock on weekends (like in the thousands!) They’ll be more sexy sunbathers in one place than ever to drink, dance, and yes, even swim a little. The opening weekend at Rehab (April 12 & 13) even features performances by Robin Thicke and Flo Rida. Expect big names this year again like The Wanted, Diddy, J. Cole, Aloe Blacc, Kendrick Lamar, Travie McCoy, Sky Blu of LMFAO, and Icona Pop.
4. Sapphire Pool & Dayclub - Sapphire Pool is located at the world’s largest gentlemen's club, so it comes as no surprise that this pool party is one of Las Vegas’ sexiest. After all, the same dancers who entertain bachelors inside the club shake it by the pool on weekends when big-name DJs like Crooked, Sidvicious, DJ Homicide, and Sean Perry take over the decks. Sapphire Pool & Dayclub is a fave among celebs like Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian, Pam Anderson, Playboy Playmate Crystal Hefner, Coco, and Dennis Rodman. Plus, guests don’t have to be a celebrity to feel like one: Sapphire Pool and Dayclub offers limo pick up from Las Vegas hotels. (If it was any easier to have this much fun, it would probably be illegal). Sapphire Pool’s Opening weekend starts May 2nd, but check out Playmate and adult star, Tasha Reign as she hosts May 3rd with hot Resident DJ Quira spinning.
5. Xposed! - Xposed! at the Tropicana Beach Club is Las Vegas‘ hottest LGBTQ “Saturgay” pool party, with celebrity guests and DJs. Actually, it’s Sin City’s only Saturday gay beach club party, which makes Xposed! the epicenter of LGBTQ action on the Las Vegas Strip this Spring and Summer! Expect plenty of go-go dancers, celebrity guests, and handcrafted cocktails. Get bored easily? Go enjoy an eyeful of the sweaty action on the Olympic-sized sand volleyball court. There’s never a dull moment at Xposed! It’s every saturday starting March 29th.
For more opening dates and highlights for this upcoming Las Vegas Pool Season, check the Pool Season Schedule on BestofVegas.com.
BestofVegas.com is an Entertainment Benefits Group Company (EBG) and has been delivering Las Vegas travel fun since 2001. Negotiating the best rates on hotels, tours, and shows, we work directly with partners to help visitors save money and really explore Vegas. EBG operates more than 35 locations in Las Vegas with a customer service call center available seven days a week. BestofVegas.com delivers special offers, exclusive Cirque du Soleil backstage tours, and great deals on what makes Vegas so fun.