The fulfillment company you choose today should be able to grow with you and continue to provide service into the foreseeable future and beyond.
(PRWEB) April 14, 2014
Your company will make few decisions more important than choosing a fulfillment services partner. Why? In the eyes of your customers, you and your fulfillment services supplier are one and the same.
The wrong partner can negatively affect your business to its core. But the right partner can take your business to new heights you otherwise would not be able to reach.
You must choose carefully and the following guidelines will help you do so.
1. Find Complete and Specialized Fulfillment Services – Fulfillment services can range from simple warehousing and shipping to third-party logistics (3PL) services for your entire supply chain.
Considering the importance of the fulfillment services you choose, you do not want to change suppliers very often, if ever. That means the fulfillment company you choose today should be able to grow with you and continue to provide service into the foreseeable future and beyond.
Many businesses like yours may not know all the ways a fulfillment supplier can help. It would be a mistake to choose a supplier who only met your known requirements, instead of finding one that can bring options to the table that you had not considered or knew were possible.
In addition to core services, like warehousing, product assembly/packaging, and shipping, the following are among the specialized services that leading fulfillment companies provide:
- Marketing & Promotion, including loyalty and mobile solutions
- Sales & Order Management, including web, fax, email, phone, EDI, XML and direct-to-consumer orders
- Branded eCommerce Solutions
- Inbound and Outbound Customer Interaction Services
- Back Office Support, including database management, order entry, invoicing and reporting
- Customized Inventory Tracking
- Online Order/Shipment Tracking, including electronic proof-of-delivery
2. Think About Fee Structures – The wrong structure can hinder your bottom line. Beware of too many upfront charges and/or hidden fees. Deal with a company that is willing to work out a transparent structure that suits your budgeting. After all, you’re the customer.
3. Turnaround Time – A company might offer complete fulfillment services, but if they can’t turnaround your product quickly when needed, it could cause serious problems. 24 hours is not unreasonable.
4. Location, Location, Location – Find a supplier that has easy access to your markets; current and future.
Why You Should Choose Precision Total Fulfillment (PTF) Services
In addition to meeting and exceeding all of the guidelines set out above, PTF works with companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500s to basement start-ups, to make sure they have everything needed to open, expand and take advantage of markets across North America.
PTF offers end-to-end eCommerce solutions, from website and shopping cart development, to advertising and credit card processing.
From a convenient, centralized location in Toronto, Canada, PTF offers discounted freight rates and fast delivery times. State-of-the-art Warehouse Management Software (WMS) gives you complete, private access to order status, inventory control, shipping information, order tracking and full reporting. PTF will even provide custom-branded packing slips.
Natural Health Product Services: PTF’s operations meet the stringent requirements of Health Canada’s Standard for Good Manufacturing Practices, including:
- Temperature control in transit and in storage
- Careful inspection and sample retention
- Thorough record keeping
- Rigorous housekeeping and pest control
- Assured high quality of regulatory compliance
We are Precision – it’s what we do… it’s who we are.