The new, designer inspired aesthetic refinements enhance the allure, functionality and performance of Perlick's entire line of residential undercounter refrigeration.
Milwaukee (PRWEB) April 03, 2014
Perlick, a leader in innovative, high quality undercounter refrigeration, today announced a number of new product enhancements and accessories that were inspired by the recommendations of professionals in the design community. From a new grille design featuring long louvers, to stacking kits, handle options and stainless steel drawer dividers, the aesthetic refinements enhance the allure, functionality and performance of Perlick’s entire line of residential undercounter refrigeration.
“Since the launch of the residential product line a decade ago, Perlick has become renowned for unmatched commercial grade construction and robust refrigeration systems,” states Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Perlick, Tim Ebner. “Thanks to priceless input from the design community, our new product enhancements and accessories ensure that Perlick’s brawn is equally matched by beauty.”
Perlick’s new product enhancements include:
- New Grille Design: Adding to Perlick’s sleek design aesthetic, the new grille features elongated louvers.
- Refined Interior Door Design: To create a polished appearance when the door is open, Perlick redesigned the inside of the door creating a clean and modern look.
Perlick’s new optional accessories include:
- Stacking Kits: The new kits bring the grille flush with the front of the upper and lower units while featuring the new, long louvered grille design.
- Designer Handle: A 3/4” bar style pull, the new optional accessory handle can be installed in place of the standard Signature Series handle to better complement surrounding appliances and cabinetry.
- Stainless Steel Drawer Dividers: Crafted from stainless steel, Perlick’s new drawer dividers help to create sanitary – and convenient – food and beverage storage compartments.
To learn more about Perlick’s unmatched line of undercounter refrigeration, including the new product enhancements and optional accessories, visit http://www.perlick.com/residential-products.
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning, high quality residential product line features innovative indoor and outdoor undercounter refrigerators, wine reserves, freezers, freezer and refrigerated drawers, ice makers, and beer dispensers. A Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, quality customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. To learn more, visit http://www.perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.