pcipolicyportal.com Announces the Launch of the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet Containing Hundreds of PCI Policy Templates for Merchants and Service Providers.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 03, 2014
Merchants and service providers can now instantly access hundreds of PCI policy templates contained within the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet from pcipolicyportal.com. Since 2009, pcipolicyportal.com has been the unquestioned information security policy leader for businesses seeking to comply with the PCI DSS mandates. The newly developed Global PCI DSS Policies Packet includes the following six sections.
- Section I: In-depth, step-by-step process for achieving PCI compliance authored by payments experts with a focus specifically on merchants and service providers seeking clear and concise directions for PCI DSS certification.
- Section II: Comprehensive set of Policies and procedures developed specifically for PCI compliance as required by the PCI DSS standards.
- Section III: Detailed PCI DSS information security manual as mandated also by the PCI DSS standards for PCI compliance.
- Section IV: Certificate of compliance to be self-awarded upon meeting all requirements for PCI compliance.
- Section V: In-Depth PCI Security Awareness Training Packet.
- Section VI: PCI DSS Project Management Template.
The documentation contained within the Global PCI DSS Policies Packet is incredibly in-depth, high-quality, and available for instant download for any company seeking to become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard mandates.