London, UK (PRWEB) April 03, 2014
Over the past few years, the world acetone market was on an upward trend. As of 2011, the worldwide acetone production registered a 4.2% increase and exceeded 6.67 million tonnes. Asia ranks the 1st in the world in terms of the acetone production. It called for over 40% of the world output in 2011. The region was followed by North America and Europe, holding almost equal shares of 26.9% and 26%, respectively. By the end of 2017, the global acetone production is anticipated to surpass the 8.44 million tonnes mark.
Shell Chemical Co, Ineos Phenol, Honeywell, Cepsa Quimica, Sinopec, Kumho P&B Chemicals Inc, The Dow Chemical Co, Formosa Chemicals and Fibre Corp, Mitsui Chemicals Inc and Sabic Innovative Plastics are among the leading companies in the world acetone market.
Detailed analysis of the world, regional and country acetone markets can be found in the topical research study “Acetone: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the acetone market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing acetone capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Acetone: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The report offers a detailed guide to acetone market in different geographies. It contains a pack of accurate statistics illustrating historical and current acetone capacities, consumption, supply statistics, and foreign trade data. The study touches upon vital industry aspects and investigates major trends, traces latest price fluctuations, offers a granular analysis of the actual market landscape, identifies and evaluates top market opportunities and threats, and also scrutinizes the key forces shaping the market. In-depth review of the competitive environment and all-round profiles of the dominant companies, including suppliers, producers and consumers, are available in this comprehensive research report. Besides, a five-year future outlook is also offered in the topical study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a unique insight into the acetone market landscape.
- Obtain a clear idea of the actual market in various geographies.
- Obtain accurate statistics on acetone capacity, production/demand and foreign trade.
- Get abreast of the latest price fluctuations.
- Go deeply into the prevailing market trends.
- Find out of the acetone market growth drivers and limiters.
- Get ready to take right business decisions.
- Learn about market performance and create successful market strategies.
- Learn about the competitive pressure within the marketplace.
- Define the strongest competitors within the acetone market and find promising business partners.
- Determine the most lucrative market opportunities and understand how to exploit them.
- Find out how the acetone market is likely to develop through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.