Regardless of the insurance specialty, ACAMES can educate an agent about a unique opportunity in a typically overlooked market: loss of job-based health insurance.
Bedford Park, Illinois (PRWEB) April 03, 2014
“Whether you are an agent specializing in Group Health, Individual Health, or Property & Casualty insurance, the Affordable Care Act has significantly changed the insurance industry,” began Bill Hallberg, Chief Enrollment Officer, ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions (ACAMES).”
“All insurance agents have had to be incredibly agile in order survive in this ever-changing insurance landscape. The good news is that there are many ongoing health insurance revenue-generating opportunities available to insurance brokers and agents no matter what line of business you write,” Hallberg explained.
ACAMES offers a valuable opportunity for agents and brokers that you will not want to pass up. Regardless of the insurance specialty, ACAMES can educate an agent about a unique opportunity in a typically overlooked market: loss of job-based health insurance.
Consider the facts:
- Now there are two laws that protect consumers who are losing their job-based health insurance coverage: COBRA continuation coverage and the Affordable Care Act.
- Loss of job-based coverage is considered a qualifying event, which allows the potential insured to purchase a plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Under the traditional and often costly COBRA option, individuals are responsible for paying 100% of premium of the job-based plan plus 2% for administrative costs.
- Through the Affordable Care Act, individuals have a variety of plans available to them in both the Health Insurance Marketplace and in the traditional marketplace.
- In the Health Insurance Marketplace, many individuals will be eligible for subsidies, which can cover a substantial portion of their premium (up to 100% of premium in some cases). These individuals may find that the cost of a Marketplace plan is significantly lower than the COBRA option offered by their job-based plan.
The above facts present all insurance agents the opportunity to not only increase earnings, but also assist your customers in the process.
Educating The Consumer Is Essential
It’s a fact that many consumers choose COBRA coverage due to lack of information about their other health insurance options. They may not be aware of the new laws that protect them as a result of the Affordable Care Act. Additionally, many individuals do not realize that they only have a 60-day window under the special enrollment provision to find quality and affordable insurance in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Many people shy away from this option because they do not know where to turn for Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment assistance. This is where ACAMES’ team of licensed and CMS certified health insurance professionals could assist you and your clients. In the process, you will have the opportunity to increase your earning potential.
Who is ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions?
ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions is a licensed, certified and multi-lingual national enrollment firm that specializes in the Health Insurance Marketplace and Senior Products. ACAMES is not affiliated with any governmental agency. As a Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment provider, we are here to assist individuals, families, and employers with securing health insurance. We represent national and regional health insurance carriers across the country that offers products both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace. Visit our website at http://www.acaenroll.com or call us at (800) 342-0631 to get more information.
How ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions Provide Value AND Increase Your Revenue In This Untapped Market?
ACAMES provides your clients with access to all our contracted carriers and our licensed and certified insurance professionals who can complete both individual as well as large scale enrollments as needed. Staffed Monday through Friday 8 a.m. thru 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. through 3 p.m. CST, our enrollment agents stand ready to assist clients with their health insurance needs. Insurance agents and brokers can contract with us as a producer and write business through our enrollment system or as a referral source. As a referral source, agents can simply provide us the contact name and number to reach your clients then sit back and collect a referral fee while we handle the enrollment process.