Mxi has created the Maintenix MRO Edition to reinforce the competitive differentiators of quality and consistency and help our MRO customers deliver on their promise of service excellence.- Jeff Cass, CTO, Mxi Technologies
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) April 08, 2014
Mxi Technologies, the leader in aviation maintenance management software, announced today the market availability of Maintenix MRO Edition, a purpose-built product designed to support the delivery of service excellence for MRO Service Providers.
Maintenix MRO Edition has been specifically designed to underpin the key business drivers of MRO service providers, supporting the ability to:
- Confidently meet and manage turnaround time (TAT) commitments with incomparable visibility into project status, identification of potential impacts to the critical path, and in-process access provided to all project stakeholders.
- Effectively bid, quote, and execute to the terms and conditions of customer contracts, eliminating work-at-risk through automated notification of contract exceedences and real-time client approval processes.
- Deliver unparalleled production planning and control to eliminate non-productive activities by incorporating automation into the process with electronic data capture and point-and-click work packaging.
- Accurately oversee parts demand, fulfillment, inventory and warehouse management, purchasing, component repair, and warranty tracking through full supply-chain functionality.
- Drive refinement into ongoing operations through a continuous feedback loop which integrates past-project performance into future-quoted work and key performance indicator (KPI) thresholds.
Featuring comprehensive functionality, advanced architecture, and a best-practice approach aligned with lean maintenance business processes, this latest offering from Mxi Technologies seamlessly scales to meet the maintenance management requirements of organizations of all sizes and functional capabilities.
Also announced today, Flightstar Aircraft Services — one of North America’s fastest growing MRO Service Providers at 1.8 million man-hours a year — has selected Mxi’s Maintenix MRO Edition to support heavy maintenance planning and resource management at their expanding Jacksonville, FL facilities.
“Operators selecting the right MRO service partner value quality and consistency above all else,” says Jeff Cass, Chief Technology Officer, Mxi Technologies. “Mxi has created the Maintenix MRO Edition to reinforce these competitive differentiators and help our MRO customers deliver on their promise of service excellence.”
About Mxi Technologies
With solutions designed specifically for aviation maintenance, Mxi Technologies provides integrated and intelligent software, support, and services to commercial airlines, MROs, OEM aftermarket service providers, and defense operators. Mxi Technologies’ Maintenix® software uses a modern architecture and provides advanced capabilities such as a role-based Web browser interface, long range and automated line planning, automated workflow, electronic signatures, support for portable wireless devices, and a comprehensive range of integration APIs. Mxi Technologies’ customers range from emerging, small to midsized organizations to the largest global enterprises. For more information, visit http://www.mxi.com.