London, UK (PRWEB) April 04, 2014
As of 2013, the Chinese cement production registered a 9.57% YoY increase and grew from 2.18 billion tonnes in 2012 to around 2.41 billion tonnes. In 2013, the total profit of the country’s cement segment recorded a 16.4% YoY increase and reached USD 12.57 billion (CNY 76.6 billion). In the same year, the estimated capacity utilization rate in China stood at nearly 76% in comparison to 74.4% in 2012 and 70.6% in 2011. In 2013, the per tonne profit for cement grew from CNY 30.08 in 2012 to CNY 30.78 in 2013. Meanwhile, in 2013 only 72 novel dry-process cement production lines were added in the country in comparison with 102 additions in 2012.
China National Building Material was the dominant cement clinker supplier in China, with a total supply estimated at around 297.8 million tonnes in 2013. It is followed by Anhui Conch with 156.1 million tonnes output in 2013.
In-demand research report “China Cement Manufacturing Industry, 2014” worked out by Reports From China (RFC) is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: China Cement Manufacturing Industry, 2014
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 3,600.00
The report presents a close look at the performance of the Chinese cement manufacturing industry, reviews the prevailing market trends and also discusses the promising market growth opportunities. It highlights the operating environment of the cement manufacturing industry in China, characterizes the investment climate, examines the current market scenario and scrutinizes the historical evolution of the industry, and also features the top trends. The study presents an in-depth assessment of the competitive climate, covers all the major industry related aspects, touches upon the burning industry issues, sheds light on the performance of the top companies involved in the domestic cement manufacturing industry. Besides, the report not only analyzes the Chinese cement manufacturing industry performance during 2008-2012, but also offers the industry future outlook through 2018.
- All-round overview of the Chinese cement manufacturing industry.
- Summary of the domestic industry development during 2008-2012.
- Description of the macroeconomic environment along with an in-depth analysis of its influence on the Chinese industry.
- Insight into international market analysis.
- Comprehensive analysis of the local market landscape.
- Evaluation of the actual conditions within the market.
- Gross assets analysis, industry sales income analysis, industry gross profit analysis along with gross industrial output analysis for the 2008-2012 period.
- Examination of the economic side of the cement manufacturing industry operation.
- Insightful review of the foreign trade.
- Unbiased insights into the competitive landscape.
- Comparative analysis of the key enterprises’ competitive power and economic indicators.
- Snapshot of the most successful strategies implemented by the major companies.
- Examination of the investment climate.
- Extensive overview of the major cement manufacturing technologies.
- Discussion of the future roadmap for the industry.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at RFC page.