London, UK (PRWEB) April 04, 2014
From 2008 to 2012, the global electricity industry was on an upward trend, registering a CAGR of nearly 5.2%. As of 2012, the total revenues generated by the worldwide electricity market stood at more than USD 1.8 trillion. During the same period of time, the volume of the overall electricity consumption registered a 2.8% CAGR; and in 2012 it reached a total of 17,225.7 TWh.
The performance of the worldwide electricity market is predicted to further accelerate in the years ahead. The overall electricity market is poised to see a 6% CAGR between 2014 and 2017. By the end of 2017, the world electricity market is anticipated to go beyond a value of USD 2.5 trillion.
In-demand research report “Electricity: 28 Profile Industry Guide” worked out by MarketLine is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Electricity: 28 Profile Industry Guide
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 2,995.00
Top-level information (qualitative and quantitative) on the performance of the world electricity industry along with an in-depth analysis of the electricity market is provided in this topical study. The report covers the actual market state and the historical development of the industry, investigates the key driving and restraining forces, outlines and evaluates the emerging challenges and opportunities, and also includes Porter’s five forces analysis. It reviews dominant market players and offers detailed profiles of the top companies, delves deep into the competitive landscape and touches upon the significant industry aspects and burning issues. Besides, the study contains a 5-year future outlook and an extensive overview of the market future growth prospects.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enrich knowledge of the world electricity sector.
- Obtain accurate data on the historical and present industry performance.
- Evaluate the competitive intensity and identify the strongest competitors.
- Learn more about prevailing market trends and key influencing forces and get ready to take informed business decisions.
- Find prospective business partners.
- Gain a clear understanding of the future growth prospects.
- Design the successful business strategies backed on the accurate industry performance statistics.
- Find out about the peculiarities of the electricity market scenario in different geographies.
- Find out how the electricity market will develop through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.