San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 07, 2014
WideOrbit Inc., the leading provider of advertising management software for media companies, is pleased to announce that WO Network, the company’s comprehensive management solution for network ad sales and commercial operations, has gained momentum in the marketplace with a client base that has grown by more than 45% in the last year. The company has also grown the product feature set, with primary focus on Deal Management efficiencies, new management tools for inventory and revenue analysis, and traffic and finance features to support complex demands of National buys. The latest release will be previewed at the 2014 NAB Show in Las Vegas April 7-10.
“The challenge in the industry is that most sales and traffic systems don’t work together,” said Ashley Barretto, General Manager of WO Network for WideOrbit. “This causes sales organizations to develop ineffective workarounds and inventory and revenue reporting is never accurate. Salespeople do not really know what is available to sell so they cannot effectively sell towards goals. WO Network is a comprehensive solution that manages Sales and Traffic in one system, from proposal through billing, and provides an accurate view of inventory and revenue, including general rate, direct response and non-traditional business. This single-database solution enables Sales to manage inventory effectively to meet its goals and delivers comprehensive revenue analysis to management.”
WO Network has new features to streamline workflows across many key areas of the product:
- An innovative Constraint Management tool supports detailed exclusions with effective dates, reducing the need to micromanage constraints.
- The new Deal Change Review tab offers a succinct, at-a-glance view of changes performed on a deal and the effect on inventory, revenue and traffic logs. This tool allows management to zero in on items important to them without sifting through the entire Deal.
- The Selling Name Revenue Projections tool allows management to review the current avails, sellout levels and revenue on the books, and then allows the user to create models to determine how to meet revenue targets.
- The Daypart Inventory Report allows networks to maintain and report on Direct Response, Marketing, and Liability Reserves, keeping inventory in check for disparate areas of the business.
- The Revenue Impact of Invoice Adjustments feature makes different user groups accountable for revenue lost in spot level, post-invoice adjustments.
“As we grow our network solutions, we’ll continue to focus on building comprehensive functionality that helps streamline the complex selling environment unique to networks,” said Eric R. Mathewson, Founder and CEO of WideOrbit. “Through close partnerships with our clients, we’ll continue to drive our feature roadmap with their vital input and by keeping a keen eye on the rapidly evolving media landscape.”
WO Network is available as a stand-alone traffic solution, integrated with other Sales frontends, or as a complete, end-to-end traffic and sales solution.
WideOrbit will be providing demonstrations of WO Network and all of its solutions for media companies at the 2014 NAB Show in booths N5129 and N5829 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 7-10. For more information or to schedule a meeting or demo, go to http://www.wideorbit.com/2014NABShow or contact Mike Zinsmeister at (O) +1.828.252.8891, (M) +1.828.712.2843, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WideOrbit (http://www.wideorbit.com) is the leading provider of advertising management software for Media companies. WideOrbit provides innovative, proven solutions for managing the business of broadcast and cable operations – from proposal to order, scheduling to automation, billing and aging. WideOrbit has been helping clients since 1999, delivering high ROI, greater efficiencies and revenue optimization. More than 2,600 Television stations, Radio stations and Media Networks around the globe use WideOrbit Traffic software and another 3,200+ stations operate on WideOrbit Radio Automation platforms. WideOrbit software manages more than $24 billion in advertising revenue annually. Clients include: Bell Media, Corus Entertainment, DirecTV, Entercom Communications, Fox Sports, Galavision, Gannett Co., Hearst Television, Madison Square Garden, Meredith Corporation, Midwest Communications, NBCUniversal, NHL Networks, Rogers Communications, Scripps Television Group, Tribune, Yankee Entertainment Sports, Univision and more than 300 other major media organizations. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Seattle; Denver; Dallas; Birmingham, AL; and Agawam, MA.