London, UK (PRWEB) April 07, 2014
In 2012, the world’s total production capacity of acrylonitrile (ACN) was estimated at above 6.8 million tonnes. APAC called for over half of the global production capacities. Meantime, China and the US were the countries with highest installed power capacities. Between 2004 and 2012, the global acrylonitrile market was not stable. In 2005, novel capacity introductions provoked oversupply in the market. In 2008, the world acrylonitrile production has declined noticeably owing to the world economic recession. As for 2009, the year was market by recovery of the acrylonitrile market. In 2011, the situation has changed again given the poor demand from the major end-use markets. As of 2012, the world acrylonitrile production posted a 3.5% YoY increase and reached 5.7 million tonnes. By 2017, the overall acrylonitrile production is poised to touch the 7 million tonnes mark.
Ineos, Asahi Kasei Corp, PetroChina, Ascend Performance Materials, SINOPEC, Formosa Plastics Corp, Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Co., Taekwang Industrial Co and Mitsubishi Rayon Co. are among the dominant companies engaged in the worldwide acrylonitrile industry.
Comprehensive assessment and forecast of the global, regional and country acrylonitrile markets can be found in the topical market research report “Acrylonitrile (ACN): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a deep insight into the current situation, historical development of the acrylonitrile market; offers future industry forecasts; contains accurate data showing acrylonitrile capacities, production, demand trends, foreign trade statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Acrylonitrile (ACN): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The comprehensive report opens access to vital information on acrylonitrile properties and application spheres; includes a wealth of trustworthy accurate data on acrylonitrile manufacturers and suppliers; uncovers acrylonitrile production/consumption statistical data (global, regional and country); includes a snapshot of the latest important industry related events; presents deep examination of the foreign trade and pricing issues. The study illustrates the actual situation in the feedstock sector, tackles the hottest acrylonitrile industry problems. Additionally, the report provides a five-year future outlook for the acrylonitrile market at various geographies, encompassing detailed projections of acrylonitrile supply, consumption and capacity up to 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Look closely at the global acrylonitrile market.
- Obtain access to a profound market analysis.
- Expand knowledge of the actual market scenario and its historical development.
- Make the right business decisions backed on cutting-edge acrylonitrile market statistics.
- Get access to an extensive review of the competitive environment.
- Find out the peculiarities of the performance of various country and regional acrylonitrile markets.
- Define the most promising growth segments and geographical markets.
- Work out effective business strategies based on deep insights into the market landscape and an evaluation of the acrylonitrile market perspectives.
- Become informed of the latest significant acrylonitrile industry events.
- Facilitate the search of the prospective business partners, suppliers or consumers.
- Find out how the acrylonitrile market will likely develop through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.