Blythewood, South Carolina (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Spirax Sarco’s April 2014 digital issue of Steam News is now available and is packed with exciting educational information about problem solving in the fuels and chemicals market.
Highlights of the issue include:
- Growth in the fuels and chemicals market – Learn how oil refineries, petrochemical and chemical plants are looking forward to a new era of growth from North American shale opportunities.
- Understand the different steam project installation options and what works – Gain knowledge about the different strategies to have a successful steam project.
- Acquire knowledge about biofuels – Get instant knowledge about what is biofuels, where are they used and what are the downsides.
- Understanding cavitation – Recognize the different between good cavitation and bad cavitation.
- Steam tip of the month – What does disc check valves do and how do we use them?
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, product innovations, energy saving tips, maintenance tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. To download the April 2014 issue of SteamNews go to: http://bit.ly/zYjZsw.
Have an iPad? Get the App version of SteamNews via the Apple store. It features additional information including the sought out Spirax Sarco Design of Fluid Systems: Steam Utilization and Hook-Ups books.
SteamNews is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
About Spirax Sarco, Inc.
Spirax Sarco is the world leader in steam system management. The Company provides a broad range of fluid control products, engineered packages, systems expertise and site services for its diverse range of over 100,000 industrial and institutional customers. The Company helps its customers to optimize production capacity, reduce energy costs and emissions, improve product quality and enhance the safety of their operations. Spirax Sarco has strategically located manufacturing plants around the world and employs approximately 4,700 people, of whom around 1,300 are direct sales and service engineers. Further information can be found at http://www.spiraxsarco.com/us.