Archive360 was the only vendor we found that had experience with the Mimosa NearPoint email archive. - Bob Hickey, Railworks
Wheaton, IL (PRWEB) April 08, 2014
- Completed acquisition of Archive1024.
- Over 300 NearPoint migrations completed and a message extraction success rate of 99.992%.
- Introduced major enhancements for Archive 2-Anywhere™ Mimosa NearPoint Edition. Added support for Calendar Items, Contacts, Public Folders and Direct Migration to Office 365.
- Announced appointment of Mark Bygraves to Archive360 Board of Advisors; continued channel expansion into EMEA and APAC markets.
- Secured contracts for additional 50+ customers.
- Set a new standard for migration performance with documented real world migration speeds exceeding 1TB of data per day.
“Our rapid growth can be attributed not only to the strength of Archive360’s product and delivery teams but also to the end of life market pressures for customers to replace NearPoint”, noted Bob DeSteno, VP of Business Development. “Despite being disparate from an industry and geographical perspective, the NearPoint customer base is a tight community. The word is on the street that Archive360 is the only company that can successfully migrate NearPoint data at record speeds, efficiently and with complete chain of custody reporting at the message level.”
Here is what Archive360 customers and business partners have to say:
“Archive360 was the only vendor we found that had experience with the Mimosa NearPoint email archive.” Bob Hickey, Railworks
“After spending many months trying unsuccessfully to migrate NearPoint data using a competitive solution, our customer was asking for their money back. This is when we called on Archive360 to save the project. Within 2 hours of installing the product, the data came flying out.” Archive360 ISV Business Partner
“The Archive 2-Anywhere migration application enabled us to quickly and cost effectively migrate the entire email archive data set.” The Department of Athletics at The Ohio State University
Archive 2-Anywhere™ is based on Microsoft technologies and runs on standard virtual or physical servers. It is an application-intelligent solution providing deep integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
About Archive360, Inc.
Archive360 provides next generation software tools for email archive migrations. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) the company works directly with customers and a global network of specialist partners. All solutions are designed to protect records with complete chain of custody reporting, and are engineered to meet the most demanding archive migration projects in the world. Archive360 recently acquired Archive1024. For more information, visit http://www.archive360.com.