American Fork, UT (PRWEB) April 09, 2014
Arellia, an Enterprise Security Software Company, has released its 2014 inforgraphic on corporate security threats. The infographic covers the greatest threats in the past year, the damage they caused, and offers some glimpses into avoiding these same threats in 2014.
The infographic shows that over 41% of all business computers were attacked at least once. These attacks caused $114 billion in damages in 2013.
And while technology and anti-viruses have become more sophisticated, the number of attacks have increased as have the number of vulnerable machines.
Over 45% of all attacks originated from the US or Russia.
Java was the most exploited application. It accounted for over 90% of all exploitations in 2013.
Arellia is based in Utah and services clients all over the world. Their software allows organizations to:
- Protect against insider abuse
- Protect against advanced persistent threats
- Reduce operating costs
Arellia solutions have protected over 1 million Windows systems for global Fortune 500 clients, governments, and security focused organizations since 2006.
Arellia Solutions address external and insider threats with:
- Privilege Management: eliminate administrator privileges from users and applications resulting in improved security and lower operating costs
- Application Whitelisting: allow good applications to run, block bad applications, and contain potentially trusted applications with secure execution
- Administrator Rights Management ensures that local administrator accounts and rights are limited, controlled, and audited
- Security Configuration Assessment and Remediation automates the process of measuring and fixing security configuration issues
For more information and to view the infographic, please visit http://www.arellia.com.