A Professioanl Sales Program is Key to Success!
(PRWEB) May 08, 2014
For the small to medium sized business owner, implementing a successful sales operation can be a daunting task. Many times business owners are experts in a particular discipline however they lack the knowledge and experience to convert it into a profitable business. In other words a plastic surgeon or physical therapist might be technically the best in their field but not have the knowledge or skill to bring it to market.
At the end of the day success will be directly proportional to how much product or service is sold. And if no one knows about the business, success will be very limited. UST is not suggesting that every business needs to have a VP of Sales. However it does believe that someone should be responsible and accountable for delivering consistent profitable sales.
Research indicates that not all business owners have the necessary skill sets to take on this important task. So the question becomes where will this expertise come from?
With the announcement of this workshop, UST will guide the business owner in developing a customized sales program utilizing best practices gleaned from 30 plus years in corporate B2B sales.
Areas of concentration and focus include:
- Identifying the target market
- Delivering a professional sales presentation and formal proposal
- Dealing with competition in a professional manner
- Hiring and training sales professionals
- Developing a comp plan that will attract and retain quality sales execs
- Monitoring sales performance
- Accurate sales forecasting
- On-going account management skills
- Securing profitable sales
- Growing sales with the addition of sales management
For sustained growth and profitability, utilizing corporate –derived sales best practices will provide the small to medium sized business owner with the best opportunity for success.