London, UK (PRWEB) April 08, 2014
In 2012, the world cadmium reserves were estimated at approximately 500,000 tonnes. Meanwhile, the overall cadmium production posted a 3.1% increase and exceeded 23,400 tonnes. In the same year, Asia ranked the 1st regional cadmium producer. China was the leading manufacturer, calling for almost 30% of the world cadmium supply. Meantime, the world cadmium consumption remained at the same level as in 2011, therefore creating an oversupply situation in the worldwide market. China, Japan and Belgium were the largest consumers of cadmium across the globe. Nyrstar Budel, Zhuzhou Smelter Group, Teck Resources Limited, Nyrstar NV, Young Poong Corp, Shaoguan Smelter and Votorantim Metais – Cajamarquilla S.A. are the dominant companies involved in the world cadmium market.
The world cadmium market is predicted to see poor growth in the years ahead. In 2015, the global cadmium production is expected to exceed 23,600 tonnes. Constantly rising awareness about cadmium’s toxicity along with the introduction of certain restrictions on the use of this material across some countries present the key challenges to the further market growth.
All-round analysis and forecast of global, regional and country markets for cadmium can be found in the in-demand market research report “Cadmium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The topical report offers a profound insight into the actual state, historical evolution of the market; provides future industry forecasts; grants access to accurate data illustrating cadmium capacities, supply and consumption; uncovers exports and imports statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Cadmium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,190.00
The study gives access to a detailed analysis of the cadmium market at the global, regional and country scales. It includes a comprehensive product profile touching upon cadmium properties, manufacturing process, resources and major application areas; and provides the authoritative information on the historical, actual and forecast cadmium market performance. The research study uncovers cadmium supply and demand statistics, covers the import and export flows, and reviews the latest local price changes. The report assesses the competitive scenario within the cadmium market, uncovers accurate information on the top producers and suppliers, as well as presents a brief snapshot of the main consumers worldwide. Besides, the topical study provides a scrupulous discussion of the key industry issues as well as points out and investigates the future growth prospects of the cadmium market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Obtain a full of top-level information on the world, regional and country cadmium markets.
- Become informed of the actual cadmium market scenario.
- Learn about the historical evolution of the cadmium market.
- Identify who stands where in the cadmium market, point out the dominant market players and find prospective partners.
- Find out about the main cadmium market growth stimulators and resistors and, therefore, get a possibility to elaborate effective business and market strategies.
- Receive access to authoritative statistics on cadmium production, demand, capacity and foreign trade.
- Get ready to take business decisions backed on the accurate market information.
- Gain a clear idea of the possible future trends in the cadmium market.
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.