Easy to handle, reliable and fast recharge.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
For those interested to save money on their international recharges, MobileRecharge.com announces more networks available for Colombia, Malaysia and Spain:
- Virgin Mobile Colombia
- TuneTalk Malaysia
- U Mobile Malaysia
- Alow Spain
- Best Movil Spain
- Jazzcard Movil (Jazztel) Spain
- Mobilcat Spain
- Tuenti Spain
The new mobile recharge operators on MobileRecharge.com are the result of customer feedback. They also represent not only a market expansion economically speaking, but also a customer satisfaction successful project.
The top up process takes less than 1 minute on MobileRecharge.com. It can be easily accessed online from different devices due to the design of the website: smartphone, PC or tablet.
Credit ordered is sent immediately. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. It only takes one easy step to make the payment. MobileRecharge.com is generally known for its security system.
Promotions are listed on the homepage map, as well as on the "Promotions" page. Each comes with details related to the dates and conditions of the promotions, plus the type of bonus received.
For Colombia recharges, Virgin Mobile is the new operator. It fills in the list featuring Claro, Tigo, Movistar and Uff Movil.
Two more top up operators for Malaysia! TuneTalk is one. As a popular mobile virtual network, TuneTalk officially launched its commercial service in August 2009 and made it big since then by adding many subscribers year after year. U Mobile is the second. This is an older Malaysian network or 3G mobile telecommunications service provider, founded in 1998. The new networks fill in the list of recharge facilitators already working with KeepCalling: DiGi, Maxis, Celcom.
More opportunities for mobile recharges to Spain starting this month. Top ups to Spain will be supported by five more popular operators: Alow, Best Movil, Jazzcard Movil (Jazztel), Mobilcat, Tuenti. They are all popular networks, that will connect our service to new groups of beneficiaries using numbers pertaining to these networks. The number of networks in Spain that welcome recharges through our service amounts to 22 operators now.
Extras on MobileRecharge.com range from loyal support to usability:
- Using the service only requires a free account on MobileRecharge.com
- Orders can be placed from a PC or smartphone wherever you are, comfortably and easily, even on the go; the sole condition is to have Internet access.
- The user-friendly website design makes browsing easy.
- The website is available in 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French.
- Order status, invoices and other records are always available in the online account.
- Transactions are visible in the account, plus the no hidden fees policy applies.
- Mobile credit ordered is received by the cellphone in real time.
- Promotions are also advertised by email for those having subscribed to the Newsletter.
- Great customer support! Customers can independently use a comprehensive FAQs section (search box). Also, the 24/7 Customer Service is easily reachable by chat or email in both English and Spanish.
- MobileRecharge.com Community.
- For constant news feed customers can follow the MobileRecharge.com blog (http://blog.mobilerecharge.com/) or the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MobileRecharge.Fan)
Reviews about the service are pretty encouraging. On ResellerRatings.com, Mjka says that MobileRecharge.com "is very well organized and easy to navigate." Darnley refers to it as fast: "The Transaction is Fast and Accurate !" Ursula_ahrens states that MobileRecharge.com is "Easy to handle, reliable and fast recharge." While Shamshi points to its advantage when traveling and the immediate recharge: "It’s very helpful if you’re travelling outside your home country; it's work very instantly." Another customer qualifies it as a top service: "Awesomest site ever... used it several times... got the recharge within 5 mins every single time."
MobileRecharge.com is an affordable alternative for international mobile recharges. What differentiates it from the other services are the budget price of the international service offered, the frequent promotions, the simplified online recharge process, the fast credit transfer, and the high security of the transaction.
MobileRecharge.com is a website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was listed as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in 2013 by Inc Magazine. KeepCalling, the company behind MobileRecharge.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from mobile recharge: Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses.