London, UK (PRWEB) April 08, 2014
At present, biosimilars and non-comparable biologics (NCBs) are being developed across thirteen discreet therapy areas. There exist around 40 biosimilar and NCB programmes currently in Phase III trials. Moreover, it is known that there are fifteen biosimilar and NCB versions of bevacizumab (Avastin, Roche) currently in clinical development. There are 115 monoclonal antibodies out of the total currently existing 385 products listed in Biosimilar Index. The leading amid the biosimilar and NCB development league is Rituximab (Rituxan/MabThera; Roche), possessing more than 30 individual programmes worldwide.
The prospect of the world biosimilars market has been in development for a long period of time, and at present, it is on the verge of bringing the real value as premium-value brands lose patent protection.
New research report “Biosimilar Index: Tracking the Global Biosimilar Pipeline” worked out by FirstWord is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Biosimilar Index: Tracking the Global Biosimilar Pipeline
Published: April, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The new topical report is an essential tracker of developments in the worldwide biosimilar sector. It explains the clinical and commercial significance of these developments, presents authoritative drug intelligence, and also provides a profound analysis of the current status of top biosimilar and NCB assets in development across the world. The study offers a slew of valuable information on over 380 biosimilars and NCB drugs in development from more than 130 companies across the globe. The report sheds light on the current biosimilar market landscape, contains an in-depth pipeline assessment and, furthermore, outlines the growth prospects for the global biosimilar sector in the future.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a clear understanding of the current landscape of the global biosimilar sector.
- Become informed of the latest important development in the biosimilar field.
- Obtain access to the updated database encompassing details on more than 2380 biosimilar and NCB drugs in development.
- Identify the strongest market players with the most promising product portfolios.
- Evaluate the clinical and commercial significance of the latest developments in the biosimilar field.
- Boost your company’s activities and derive maximum benefits from the most promising opportunities in the field.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.