PopIQ is a strategic Population Health Intelligence platform that delivers on the promise of organization level, network level, state level -- even global level -- health intelligence.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 10, 2014
Whether you are in the early stages of bringing analytics tools to your organization or well down the path, i2i Systems doesn't want you to miss this valuable webinar with a success story from the field. Community Clinics Health Network is on the leading edge of analytics. In this recent complimentary webinar, they shared their successes and lessons learned from a multi-year data strategy journey.
"The Power of PopIQ for Your Health Center and Network," was one of our most popular webinars. In it, Janice Nicholson, President & CEO of i2i Systems and Terry Wilcox, Manager of Special Projects for Community Clinics Health Network, provided a comprehensive overview of how health centers and networks can use powerful analytics tools like PopIQ to gain population health intelligence for understanding opportunity, and achieving goals across multi-site organizations and networks.
This is a must-see Webcast for health centers, clinics, physician practices, network leaders, care team members, patient care coordinators, and quality improvement staff interested in learning how to best leverage operational and strategic analytics tools.
Webinar highlights include:
- How to effectively utilize population health intelligence tools for managing patient populations
- How using both operational (i2iTracks) and strategic (PopIQ) tools supports decision making
- The benefit of using PopIQ for understanding your clinic's relative performance on clinical, operational and financial measures
- How to best leverage PopIQ to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement at both the clinic and network level
- How PopIQ can be used to identify and share best practices locally, regionally and nationally
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn how i2i Systems' solutions can support improvement efforts at healthcare organizations.