London, UK (PRWEB) April 09, 2014
The value of the worldwide wireless sensor networks (WSN) sector is anticipated to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2024. WSNs will likely enable the automatic monitoring of avalanches, forest fires, traffic, hurricanes, failure of country-wide utility equipment and other vast areas, previously impossible to be monitored from a distance. It has already begun with certain applications like manufacture and process control, and also automating meter readings in various buildings. The WSN industry is poised to become a multibillion dollar business, but only if there is tremendous progress with technology and standards.
Presently, the US takes the lead in WSN development and application, mainly due to the bigger funding available in the country. The country boasts of having a highly developed computer sector thanks to such enterprises as IBM and Microsoft. WSN is regarded as the next wave of computing, which makes US computer industry players become very interested in participating in the development of the WSN sector.
Comprehensive research report “Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) 2014-2024: Forecasts, Technologies, Players” worked out by IDTechEx Ltd is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) 2014-2024: Forecasts, Technologies, Players
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 3,995.00
The topical report presents a detailed guide to the world WSN market landscape, draws lessons from numerous successful last year installations, looks closely at the complex standards scene and also gives particular attention to the current and emerging WSN applications. It highlights the recent most successful technology installations, offers a profound supply chain analysis, tackles the most important issues as well as uncovers a broad range of vital information on WSN projects and development programmes. The research report profiles the major market participants (standards bodies, investors, suppliers, developers, etc.), evaluates the key market growth opportunities and challenges, and furthermore, provides projections for the WSN market performance from 2014 to 2024.
- Extensive summary of the world WSN market scenario.
- Insightful review of the prevailing market development trends.
- Top-level data on the historical and present industry performance.
- Detailed supply chain analysis.
- Investigation of the major drivers and restraints of the WSN market growth.
- Valuable data on the physical network structure, software and protocols.
- Snapshot of the current and potential WSN application areas.
- Valuable examples of the top developers and their projects.
- Thorough discussion of the hottest WSN industry issues.
- Forecasts for the WSN market performance between 2014 and 2024.
- Comprehensive profiles of the dominant power source suppliers and developers.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at IDTechEx page.